National Museum Institute (NMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Museum Institute (NMI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Assistant Job on or before 11/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Museum Institute (NMI)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.35,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Registrar, National Museum Institute, Janpath, New Delhi-110011
Detail of National Museum Institute (NMI) Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications on plain papers are invited from eligible candidates for two posts of Research Fellow on contractual basis on a consolidated fellowship/stipend of Rs.35000/- per month initially for a period of one year for the projects under Department of Conservation.
- Position 1: Research Assistant (Conservation):
- Essential: 1. Postgraduate degree in Art Conservation from NMI or any other recognised institute/university. 2. Good computer and data analysis skills
- Desirable: 1. Specialised training in art conservation from a foreign institution. Note: Preference will be given to those with one to two years of professional practice in the field of art conservation
- Position 2: Research Assistant (Scientific Research):
- Essential: 1. Graduate degree in Science with Physics/Chemistry/Geology as one of the subjects and postgraduate in Art Conservation from NMI or any other recognised institute/university. 2. Excellent computer and data analysis skills.
- Desirable 1. Experience in scientific study of art objects and/or specialised training in art conservation from a foreign institution. Note: Preference will be given to those with one to two years of practical experience in scientific research on art objects and experience in working with scientific equipment e.g. microscopy, FTIR, XRF and other laboratory equipment.
- Age Limit: Not to exceed 35 years on the last date of this advertisement. Relaxation in age for deserving candidates, if any, shall be at the sole discretion of the competent authority of NMI.
Selection Procedure for National Museum Institute (NMI) – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Assistant Vacancy in National Museum Institute (NMI) :
Eligible candidates may send their complete bio-data/resume (Name, Date of Birth, marital status, postal address, educational qualifications & job experience etc.) with photocopies of qualifications, age & experience and other credential to the Registrar, National Museum Institute, Janpath, New Delhi-110011 latest by 11th May 2015 at 5:00 pm. To accept and reject the application forms is at the sole discretion of Competent Authority of the Institute. Application received after due date will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/5/2015
National Museum Institute (NMI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/2015.