National Museum Institute (NMI)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Museum Institute (NMI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Assistant Job on or before 5/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Museum Institute (NMI)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : RS.35,000/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :National Museum Institute, Janpath, New Delhi-110011
Detail of National Museum Institute (NMI)Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Applications on plain papers are invited from eligible candidates for two posts of Research Assistant on contractual basis on a consolidated fellowship / stipend of Rs.35000/- per month initially for a period of one year for the projects under Department of Conservation.
- No. of Position(s) : Two
- Post(s) name : Research Assistant (Conservation) Essential: 1. Postgraduate degree in Art Conservation from NMI or any other recognised institute / university. 2. Good computer and data analysis skills.
- Desirable: 1. Specialised training in art conservation from a foreign institution. Note: Preference will be given to those with one to two years of professional practice in the field of art conservation.
- Age Limit: Not to exceed 35 years on the last date of this advertisement. Relaxation in age for deserving candidates, if any, shall be at the sole discretion of the competent authority of NMI.
Selection Procedure for National Museum Institute (NMI)- Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Assistant Vacancy in National Museum Institute (NMI):
Eligible candidates may send their complete bio-data / resume (Name, Date of Birth, marital status, postal address, educational qualifications & job experience etc.) with photocopies of qualifications, age & experience and other credentials to the Registrar, National Museum Institute, Janpath, New Delhi-110011 latest by 05-10-2015 at 5:00 pm. To accept and reject the application forms is at the sole discretion of Competent Authority of the Institute. Application received after due date will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/10/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017