On 3/11/2016, National Museum Institute (NMI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, National Museum Institute (NMI) plans to recruit Master Degree candidates for the post of Research Fellow. National Museum Institute (NMI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/11/2016.
National Museum Institute (NMI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Museum Institute (NMI) before 15/11/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Museum Institute (NMI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 35,000/-per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||15/11/2016|
|Address For The Job||National Museum Institute, Janpath, New Delhi-110011|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Candidates should have Master’s in Conservation with 55 % marks. Good Working knowledge of computer.|
|Desirable: Experience of research and documentation related to the project.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Consolidated fellowship/stipend of Rs.35000/- per month|
|Age Limit: Not to exceed 40 years on the last date of issue of this advertisement. Relaxation in age for deserving candidates, if any, shall be at the sole discretion of the competent authority of this Institute|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Eligible candidates may send their complete bio-data/resume (Name, Date of Birth, marital status, postal address, educational qualifications & job experience etc.) with photocopies of qualifications, age & experience and other credentials to the Registrar, National Museum Institute, Janpath, New Delhi-110011 latest by 15-11-2016 at 4:00 pm. Application received after due date will not be considered.|
|Last Date: 15/11/2016|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/11/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Museum Institute (NMI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 15/11/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/11/2016