National Museum Institute (NMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master’s degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Museum Institute (NMI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Fellow Job on or before 02/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Museum Institute (NMI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Job Location||New Dehi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Head, Department of Museology, National Museum Institute, Janpath, New Delhi-ll 0011|
Detail of National Museum Institute (NMI) Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper is invited from eligible candidates for one position of Research Fellow on contractual basis 0.11 a consolidated fellowship/stipend of Rs.35000/- per month initially for a period of one year for working in the ICH Project of Western Uttar Pradesh Region under Department of Museology
- Essential Qualifications:- (i) Candidates should have Master’s In Museology/Conservation/Art History or related discipline with 55 % marks. (ii) Good Working knowledge of computer.
- Experience:- Working experience and background in Multimedia, data processing, visualization, museum/exhibition! and handling seminar!conference of an International repute etc.
- Age limit: Not to exceed 40 years on the last date Of issue of this advertisement. Relaxation in age for deserving candidates, if any, shall be at the sole discretion of the competent authority ofNMI.
Selection Procedure for National Museum Institute (NMI)- Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/02/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Fellow Vacancy in National Museum Institute (NMI):
It is amply clarified that above engagement will be purely casual/contractual initially for a period of one year extendable maximum upto completion of the ICH Project and subject to performance of the selected candidate as the case may be. Under no circumstances the above Research Fellow will be considered as Institute’s employee or may claim for regularization in future as the contractual’ arrangement is meant for the ICH Project only. Eligible candidates may send their complete bio-data/resurne (Name, Date of Birth, marital status, postal address, educational qualifications & job experience etc.) with photocopies of qualifications, age & experience and other credential to the Registrar, National Museum Institute, Janpath, New Delhi-l l 00 11 within 15 days from the date of issue of this advertisement. Application received after due date will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NMI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016