National Museum Institute (NMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Museum Institute (NMI) Recruitment 2015 – NO. CWC/INSP/RETD. Candidates who have completed Post graduate/ M.Com/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Museum Institute (NMI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Fellow & More Vacancies Job on or before 02/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Museum Institute (NMI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate/ M.Com/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 post|
|Job Location||New Dehi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Head, Department of Museology, National Museum Institute, Janpath, New Delhi-ll 0011|
Detail of National Museum Institute (NMI)Research Fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper are invited from eligible candidates for following contractual positions for a period of one year for working in upcoming CIDOC International Conference scheduled to be held in September 2015 under Department of Museology
- Research Fellow (One); Remuneration Rs.35000/- (Consolidated) Requirement:- (i) Post graduate in the discipline of Museology, History of Art, Conservation or allied discipline with some experience of organizing international/national conference, who can handle/supervise/ and assist to the CrDOC Management. (ii) Good Working knowledge of computer.
- Accounts Coordinator (One); Remuneration Rs.15000/- (Consolidated) Requirement: – M. Corn with minimum one year experience in the relevant field of accounts/tax matters. Working knowledge of tally software.
- Logistic Coordinator (One); Remuneration Rs.15000/- (Consolidated) Requirement: Graduate/post graduate with minimum experience of one year in hospitality or event management & good working knowledge of computer. Working experience and background in Multimedia, data processing, visualization, museum/exhibition/ and handling seminar/conference of International level will be an added advantage for all above contractual appointments.
Age limit: Not exceeding 35 years for all above positions. The upper age limit will be reckoned on the last date of issue of this advertisement. Relaxation in age for deserving candidates if any shall be at the sole discretion of the competent authority ofNMI.
Selection Procedure for National Museum Institute (NMI)- Research Fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/02/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Fellow & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Museum Institute (NMI):
It is amply clarified that above positions are purely casual and contractual for a period of one year. Under no circumstances these contractual position will be considered as Institute’s regular position/posts or may claim for regularization in future as this arrangement is merely for conducting CIDOC Conference and eoterminus after completion of conference related works. Eligible candidates may send their complete bio-datalresume (Name, Date of Birth, marital status, postal address, educational qualifications & job experience etc.) with photocopies of qualifications, age & experience and other credential to the Head, Department of Museology, National Museum Institute, Janpath, New Delhi-ll 0011 within 15 days from the date of publishing of this advertisement on our website. Application received after due date will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NMI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016