National Museum Institute invites application for the recruitment of Technical Personnel with MCA/ M.Sc./ M.Tech holders
Company name : National Museum Institute
Posts : Technical Personnel
Qualification : MCA/ M.Sc./ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.40,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 21/11/2014
Details of Post :
National Museum Institute is an autonomous body fully funded by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India. The Institute has signed a MoU for implementation of National Knowledge Network (NKN) Project for providing the network/internet connectivity through NKN Project in collaboration with MTNL, Delhi. For this project, the Institute proposes to fill the one temporary post of Technical Personnel (IT & System Administrator) purely on contract basis under the Project “NKN” initially for a period of three years on a consolidated pay Rs.40000/- per month to the deserving candidate subject to qualifications and experience in the I.T. field with satisfactory performance. The brief details are as under:
- Name of the post : Technical Personnel (IT & System Administrator)
- Number of Post : One
- Remuneration : Rs.40000/- per month
- Method of Recruitment : Contractual
- Essential : i. MCA/M.Sc./M.Tech. Computer Science. ii. The candidate should possess an experience of minimum 5 years in I.T. field (Post qualification).
- Desirable : i. Expertise, experience and knowledge of computer hardware, networking, designing & development of customized software, web applications & websites, web hosting and database designing/ administration. ii. Experience and Knowledge of NKN project.
How to apply:
The interested, qualified and experienced IT persons may apply and submit their resume / bio-data with one passport size photograph by post to the Registrar, National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation & Museology, I Floor, National Museum Campus, Janpath, New Delhi-110011 or by email at [email protected] by 21-11-2014, 05:00 PM. The Institute will NOT be responsible under any circumstances for any sort of postal delivery / delay. To relax any of the above conditions and acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion of the Competent Authority of NMI.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 21.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NMI|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017