National Museum New Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Interns through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Museum New Delhi.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Interns Job on or before 25/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Museum New Delhi
Vacancy Name : Interns
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.24,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Director General, National Museum, Janpath, New Delhi – 110011.
Detail of National Museum New Delhi Interns Recruitment:
- Pay/Remuneration and increments 3a. During the period of contract the Intern will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 24,000/- per month. 3c. No amount on account of Dearness Allowance will be paid to the Intern during this period. 3d. Income Tax as per Income Tax Act and Rules shall be deducted at source every month from the salary. 3e. In case an Intern is required to sit in the office late or come early or on any occasion due to temporary increase in the office work or to complete pending work, he/she will not be paid any overtime allowance or any amount in any other form or name.
- Leave 4a. The Intern shall be entitled to Casual Leave up to a maximum of 15 days in a calendar year. The balance at the close of a calendar year will automatically lapse. 4b. The Leave as mentioned in this clause shall not be claimed as a matter of right and any leave applied for may be sanctioned by the competent authority in the National Museum after taking into account the exigencies of work. 4c. All leaves beyond that specified above will be treated as leave without pay up to a maximum of 60 days in continuation in a year. After a lapse of 60 days National Museum will be at liberty to terminate the appointment. 4d. Record of leave of the Intern will be maintained and while sanctioning leave the competent authority may review the same and ensure that the Intern is having adequate leave at his/her credit on the date of sanction of the same.
- Travel 5a. For travelling on official tours duly approved by the Competent Authority the entitlement for travel and travelling allowance would be equivalent to Under Secretary level officers as provided under the TA Rules of GOI. 5b. For official travelling to a foreign country, for attending training/conference/seminars/workshops etc., necessary permission or NOC from MHA/MEA and Ministry of Culture would be required as per rules.
- Conduct Rules 6a. The Intern shall at all times maintain office decorum, discipline and punctuality. 6b. The Intern shall at all times maintain absolute integrity and devotion to duty, and also be honest and impartial in his/her official dealings. 6c. The working hours for the Intern would be from 9:45am – 5.15 pm from Monday to Saturday and Sunday being a holiday. Central Govt. Gazetted holidays will be observed as closed holidays. Every Intern shall remain present in office/place of duty throughout the office hours on all working days. 6d. Except for valid reasons and/ or unforeseen contingencies the Intern shall not be absent from duty without prior permission.
- Unauthorized Communication of Information The Intern shall, except in accordance with any general or special order of the competent authority or in the performance in good faith of the duties assigned to him/her, communicate, directly or indirectly, any official document or information to any person to whom he is not authorized to communicate such document or information.
- Resignation from a post and Termination of appointment 8a. The Intern may resign from his/her post by giving a month’s notice in writing to the Director General, National Museum. 8b. The National Museum may also terminate the services of the Intern by giving a month’s notice to the Intern. 8c. The services of the Intern may be terminated without giving any notice if such termination becomes necessary on grounds of proven misconduct, lack of integrity, corrupt behaviour or gross indiscipline of some other kind. The Intern’s evaluation, inability or refusal to do work assigned in writing may also be cause for termination of contract.
- Copyright All material generated as part of projects, day to day work of National Museum will remain the property of the National Museum and not of the Intern.
- Power to amend and relax i. In case of the Intern being adversely affected by any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions the Director General, National Museum may, relax that provision to the extent that it does not cause any hardship to the Intern. ii. The National Museum may review its terms and conditions of appointment from time to time and amend, modify or add to these Terms & Conditions keeping in view the interests of organization and decide date from which such amendments; modifications or additions shall take effect.
- Removal of Doubts/Interpretation In the case of any doubt on the interpretation or application of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Director General, National Museum shall be final.
Selection Procedure for National Museum New Delhi – Interns Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/7/2015.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview by a panel set up by National Museum for final selection of candidate.
How to apply for Interns Vacancy in National Museum New Delhi :
Interns If you are interested in applying for the position, please send the application addressed to Director General, National Museum, Janpath, New Delhi – 110011. Please write “Application for Intern, Outreach” on the envelope and send it by 25 th July, 2015, 3:00 pm. No Applications will be entertained after the above mentioned date and time. National Museum will not be responsible for any delay. Your application should have the following: 1. Your full name 2. Age and Gender 3. Permanent Address 4. Present Occupation 5. Educational qualifications – Please provide name of institution, details of your specialization, year of completion, marks obtained 6. Work Experience, if any – Please provide details 7. Please write a paragraph of about 100 words on “Why I want to intern in the Outreach department of National Museum” 8. Please scan and send a passport size photograph, and a Photo ID (passport, Voter card, drivers licence, official ID or such other)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/7/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017