National Museum (NM New Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Joint Director General through recruitment notification – National Museum (NM New Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO:BC/RS/DBT-PARKIN/03. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Museum (NM New Delhi).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Joint Director General Job on or before September 25, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Museum (NM New Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Joint Director General
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : September 25, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :National Museum office. Send your fully filled applications to Under Secretary (Museum-I), Ministry of Culture, Room No. 210-D, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110115
Detail of National Museum (NM New Delhi) Joint Director General Recruitment:
National Museum invites applications for recruitment of Joint Director General in New Delhi. Last date for application is 25th September 2015.
- Post: Joint Director General
- Job Location(s): New Delhi
- Pay Scale: (PB-3) Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-
- Qualifications: Candidate should have passed Master’s degree from a University recognized by UGC or Association of Indian Universities in Museology or History of Art or History or Sanskrit or Pali or Prakrit or Persian or Arabic or Archaeology or Anthropology or Fine Arts or Chemistry; Desirable: Post graduate diploma in Management or MBA from a recognized University.
- Experience: Twelve years’ of experience at a level of Curator and above in a Museum of National or International repute along with evidence of published research work.
- Age Limit: 56 Years
Selection Procedure for National Museum (NM New Delhi) – Joint Director General Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before September 25, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Joint Director General Vacancy in National Museum (NM New Delhi) :
Applications should be sent to National Museum office. Send your fully filled applications to Under Secretary (Museum-I), Ministry of Culture, Room No. 210-D, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110115
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job September 25, 2015