National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager – HR Analytics through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/Post Graduate/Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Manager – HR Analytics Job from 27.01.2015 to 05.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
||Assistant Manager – HR Analytics
||Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate/M.Phil/Ph.D
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||National Payments Corporation of India, C-9,8th Floor ,RBI Premises Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East) Mumbai-400 051
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Assistant Manager – HR Analytics Recruitment:
- Position: Assistant Manager – HR Analytics
- Number of Positions: One
- Place of posting: Mumbai
- Age as on 01.12.2014: Preferably between 23 years and 28 years
||Educational Institutes like ISI/IIT/IIM preferred.
||Graduate/Post Graduate/Ph D in Statistics/Operations Research/Economics and working experience in statistical analysis, Modelling experience in HR Analytics or HR domain. Working experience of sampling, surveys, Working on large data sets for patterns/insights from data.
||Academic/Consulting backgrounds and Relevant knowledge of HR domain and preferably in BFSI.
||Minimum post-qualification experience of 3-8 years in Statistical Analysis MIS/Analytics/Research; preferably in HR domain.
|Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Undertake analytics in the HR domain for insights like trends in attrition, forecasting attrition trends using ARIMA models, Conducting multi variate analysis and come out with forecasts and recommendations.
- Conceptualise the existing as is process and the way forward for improvisation with minimal inputs and should have flair for numbers to present to top management.
- Should be in a position to do econometric analysis post finalising the variables to be included and should be in a position to conceptualise data collection, retrieval, Extraction, Transformation and present coherently the results post performing Statistical analysis.
- Should aid in Daily/Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly MIS preparation and circulation on TAT and adding value to the reports and further improvements
- Conduct Surveys/Sentiment Analysis and work on large data sets and perform statistical analysis.
- Be able to coordinate with the IT Team in the organisation and drive all the IT related work parallelly in the HR Analytics domain on need basis.
- Ability to stretch, learn and deliver with stricter Timelines and non-negotiable SLA TAT’s.
- Should be a quick learner with short notice on new concepts relevant to the industry and to the emerging needs of the organisation and reasonably implement latest in the market from the tools point of view.
- Statistics: should be able to conduct and administer surveys and analyse data in SPSS/Minitab/Matlab/other statistical packages(Using R preferred) using descriptive statistics, conduct hypothesis testing, perform ANOVA, Regression and correlation analysis.
- Should be fully conversant on the sampling distributions and arrive at logical and statistical conclusions from large data sets collection, compilation, analysis and conclusion.
- Should be able to perform clustering analysis, outlier analysis.
- The candidate should conceptualise and drive technological changes as appropriate to move the work on excel and SQL to other RDBMS/Latest dashboards & reporting tools.
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Assistant Manager – HR Analytics Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.02.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Manager – HR Analytics Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI):
Last date to apply online is 05.02.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.02.2015