National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B. A/ B.Com/B.E./B.Tech/Msc/MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Manager Job from 13.02.2015 to 20.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
||B.A/ B.Com /B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc / MCA
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||National Payments Corporation of India, C-9,8th Floor ,RBI Premises Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East) Mumbai-400 051
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Position: Assistant Manager – RuPay Business development UCB
- Number of Positions: Five
- Place of posting: Mumbai
||Preferably B. A / B.Com /B.E./B.Tech/ Msc IT / MCA with relevant experience in Card Payments
||Minimum post-qualification experience of 2-4 years in relevant area, out which minimum 1-2 years should be in Card Payments
- Detailed Knowledge of end to end Card payment Settlement, Business development product .
- Knowledge of StandIn Processing tests and parameter setup.
- Detailed knowledge of Factors influencing Interchange Fee Calculation & Interchange fee processing structure of other networks.
- Working experience on Compliance and rejection handling of entire interchange system including the edits and preedit processing,.
- Responsible for smooth operations of NPCI’s Card payment network across channels.
- Experience of transaction flow& back office operations of Debit/Pre paid/Credit Cards/ ECom/ Mobile/ATM/IVR.
- Monitoring and evaluation of product performance
- Knowledge of industry, market trends, and various competitors in relation to the complete Transaction cycle beginning Authorization and settlement of transaction.
- Good Knowledge of Card payments processes.
- MIS preparation and presentation
- Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the card payments market.
- Familiar with regulatory rules and regulations pertaining to card industry in India and other regulatory guidelines of key markets, especially in the domain of cards.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, project management and matrix-management skills are critical
- Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
- Good people management skills, ability to lead a team
Note: The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience.
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.02.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI):
Last date to apply online is 20.02.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.02.2015