National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Analytics – VB Macros) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Manager (Analytics – VB Macros) Job on or before 03.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
||Assistant Manager (Analytics – VB Macros)
||Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||National Payments Corporation of India C-9,8th Floor ,RBI Premises Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East) Mumbai-400 051
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Assistant Manager (Analytics – VB Macros) Recruitment:
||No of post
|Assistant Manager (Analytics – VB Macros)
||Graduate/Post Graduate and working experience in MIS/Analytics in BFSI/ITES/BPO Desirable:
Relevant knowledge of Cards & Payment Industry/BFSI Experience Minimum post-qualification experience of 5-8 years in MIS/ Analytics/ Dashboarding
|As per norms
||Age as on 01.12.2014:Preferably between 28 years and 35 years
||The incumbent will be fully responsible to drive the entire Marketing and Branding effort for NPCI.
- Daily MIS preparation and circulation on TAT.
- Innovate to reduce manual reports preparation by running Macros/VB scripts so as to automate the reports preparation by pulling data from the source systems.
- Conceptualisation of dashboard for all products.
- Existing dashboards improvisation and continuous improvements.
- Expert level skills sets in Excel working
- Have ability to run SQL querries for the report requirements of the senior management and convert vague requirements to clear results.
- Should be good in charts preparation using excel/other visualisation tools like Tableau/Qlick View or other tools to the data sets under analysis radar
- Ability to work on SAS/SPSS/R programming is needed.
- Conduct Surveys/Sentiment Analysis and work on large data sets and perform statistical analysis.
- Be able to coordinate with the IT Team in the organisation and drive all the IT related work parallelly in the Analytics team on need basis.
- Ability to stretch, learn and deliver with stricter Timelines and non negotiable SLA TAT’s.
- Should have strong working knowledge of MS excel primarily and desirable to have SQL, VB Macros and ability to make automated reports.
- ? Should have worked or has strong inclination to learn Business Intelligence tools, Modelling, Analytics –Current and proposed technologies.
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Assistant Manager (Analytics – VB Macros) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Manager (Analytics – VB Macros) Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI):
Last date of receipt of application is 03.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03.01.2015