National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Post Graduate or MBA/ MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Manager jobs on or before 23rd December, 2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name: Assistant Manager
Educational Qualification: Any Post Graduate / MBA/PGDM/ MSW
Total No of Vacancy: 02
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job: 23rd December, 2014
Address for the Job Vacancy: National Payments Corporation of India C-9,8th Floor ,RBI Premises Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East) Mumbai-400 051 Phone-022-26573150 Fax 022-26571001
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
||Assistant Manager – HR
|Number of Positions:
|Place of posting:
|Age as on 01.12.2014:
||Preferably between 24 years to 28 years
||PG in PM&IR/MBA (HR)/MSW/MPM from a Premier Business School.
||Minimum post qualification experience of 2-4 years in relevant area managing end to end generalist HR function.
- Coordination for recruitment across levels in organisation.
- Completing On boarding, Joining and induction for all employees
- Management of personnel files, on the basis of hiring, transfer, promotion, resignation and other modification data.
- Rigorously maintain HR MIS data on a daily basis for e.g. Recruitment tracker, attendance tracker, payroll tracker for ready reference and analysis.
- Communication & implementation of various HR policies.
- Collating Payroll related information for the purpose of Salary processing.
- Adherence to HR related regulatory compliance. I.e. PF, ESIC, Gratuity, Contract Labour etc.
- Employee Engagement initiatives
- Should be well verse with the labour laws.
- Knowledge about payroll & HRMS would be preferred.
- Knowledge of industry, salary trends, and current best practices in HR.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
|Note: The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience.
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates may apply on or before 23rd December 2014.
- No Detailed information about the selection process mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Manager in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI):
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 23/12/2014
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 23/12/2014