National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply onlinefor the Job Assistant Manager on or before 03/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
||Assistant Manager – Analytics –Statistics
|Number of Positions:
|Place of posting:
|Age as on 01.12.2014:
||Preferably between 28 years and 35 years
||Graduate/Post Graduate and working experience in MIS/Analytics/Dashboarding
||Relevant knowledge of Cards & Payment Industry/BFSI
||Minimum post-qualification experience of 5-8 years in Statistical Analysis MIS/Analytics/Research..
||The incumbent will be fully responsible to drive the entire Marketing and Branding effort for NPCI.
- Conducts statistical analysis on time series and multi variate analysis on large data sets across product suite of NPCI.
- Should be fully conversant with Dashboard preparation and parameter setting for Real time or static reports.
- Should be in a position to do econometric analysis post finalising the variables to be included and should be in a position to conceptualise data collection, retrieval, Extraction, Transformation and present coherently the results post performing Statistical analysis.
- Should aid in Daily/Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly MIS preparation and circulation on TAT and adding value to the reports and further improvements.
- Conduct Surveys/Sentiment Analysis and work on large data sets and perform statistical analysis.
- Should be good in collating data from different sources, come out with coherent logical conclusions and interpretations of the trend and the problem identification.
- Be able to coordinate with the IT Team in the organisation and drive all the IT related work parallelly in the Analytics team on need basis.
- Ability to stretch, learn and deliver with stricter Timelines and non-negotiable SLA TAT’s
- Should be a quick learner with short notice on new concepts relevant to the industry and to the emerging needs of the organisation and reasonably implement latest in the market from the tools point of view.
- Should have strong working knowledge of SQL, VB Macros, Dashboard preparation, automating report preparations from multiple source systems.
- Should be a software Engineer and need programming background and strong sense of analytics aptitude.
- Should have worked or has strong inclination to learn Business Intelligence tools, Modelling, Analytics –Current and proposed technologies.
|Note: The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience.
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
Interested candidates May apply online on or before 03/01/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/01/2015