National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager – Prepaid Products through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Manager – Prepaid Products Job from 08.01.2015 to 16.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
||Assistant Manager – Prepaid Products
||B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/PGDM
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||National Payments Corporation of India, C-9,8th Floor ,RBI Premises Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East) Mumbai-400 051
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Assistant Manager – Prepaid Products Recruitment:
- Position: Assistant Manager – Prepaid Products
- Number of Positions: One
- Place of posting: Mumbai
- Age as on 15.01.2015: Preferably between 24 years and 28 years
||B.Tech / BE / MCA /MBA with relevant experience in Internet & mobile payments.
||Minimum qualification experience of 3-5 years in relevant area, out which minimum 2 years should be in Mobile/Digital Payments and/or Prepaid Products.
- Carry out all the activities related to understanding the PPI membership approval given by the RBI for the Non-banking financial companies.
- Canvassing the Pre-Paid Issuers through member banks support and on-boarding on IMPS and ensure all documentation, compliance and on-boarding timelines to be met with as defined in the business plan.
- Constantly working on the Product proposition from NPCI perspective and ensuring that the product/processes related to the Product & processes are refined on a continuous basis.
- Understanding the PPI framework & business at the ground level. Sound understanding of the PPI business and work within the regulatory framework of Prepaid Issuer business.
- Ensure Training to the identified set of PPIs both on business & Operations through support from internal stakeholders and ensure that all the targets on business numbers are met through the PPIs on-boarded on IMPS.
- Support the Product Manager – Prepaid Issuers Business in all the analytics on PPI business and aiding decision making.
- Carrying out regular reviews with the Prepaid Issuers on the business and understanding the challenges, if any. Work towards finding avenues for resolving the concerns highlighted.
- Act as the one point contact for the identified set of Prepaid Issuers and maintain high turnaround times for query resolution.
- Monitoring and reporting the performance of the PPIs on a regular basis to the senior management.
- Sound knowledge of Prepaid Business including prepaid mobile wallets.
- Sound understanding of the regulatory guidelines on the Prepaid Instruments is required.
- Knowledge of mobile payment product, merchant payments via mobile is essential.
- Experience in merchant payments implementation, and technical knowledge
- Extensive product development experience in Prepaid Instruments (Cards/Wallets)
- In-depth knowledge of mobile technologies, Mobile wallets Internet and database technologies
- Knowledge of back office operations including settlement.
- Knowledge of industry, market trends, and competition
- Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the mobile payments market.
- Excellent oral and written communication, project management, product management and implementation, mobile / Internet technologies, database technology skills are critical.
- Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions..
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Assistant Manager – Prepaid Products Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Manager – Prepaid Products Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI):
Last date to apply online is 16.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.01.2015