National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) invites application for the recruitment of Head / AVP with Post Graduate/ MBA holders
Company name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Posts : Head / AVP
Qualification : Post Graduate/ MBA
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
Details of Post :
Head / AVP:
||Head / AVP – NACH – Bill Payments
|Number of Positions:
|Place of posting:
|Age as on 01.12.2014:
||Preferably between 32 years and 45 years
||Preferably Post Graduate or MBA with relevant experience in Payments/Bill Presentation and Payment Industry
||Minimum post-qualification experience of 15-20 years in relevant area, out which minimum 12 years should be in Payments/Bill Presentation and Payments Industry
The role is the leadership role and will be accountable for setting up the Bill Payment business for NPCI from Ideation through Delivery, including Evaluate, Develop, Deliver and Monitor. The role is responsible for P& L of the bill payments business of NPCI and reports into SVP-Product Development.
This role includes:
- Awareness and Understanding on the Bill Payments Market (domestic and global) and bill payment products available – self-service and assisted
- Knowledge of the bill payment Industry segments and key stakeholders including the regulators, aggregator, billers, customer touch point agents
- Conception of new products around billing and the positioning strategy
- Engage a Research Agency/coordinate with respective people to identify market opportunity and customer needs
- Conception of new billing product ideas and positioning strategy
- Business case development
- Engage in Alliances/Partnerships, to provide features that support NPCI bill payment programs
- Project management to ensure products are launched on schedule
- Commercialization of new solutions
- End to end ownership across channels from a product perspective
- Build, hire and lead the NPCI bill payments team
- Set up product processes and work with stakeholders for operationalization of product including getting agreements with different teams( risk, legal, operations, technology) on SLAs
- Own and Define Customer Dispute Management System
- Branding of the bill payment solution/s
- Alliances and contracting with partners
The role envisages interaction directly with senior level personnel/board members within NPCI and Member Banks to guide and develop strategy and specific program parameters to maximize results for Member Banks, as well as for NPCI.
- Effectively engage Marketing and Communications, and other colleagues to support the launch of new Products, features and functionality. Provide input to marketing strategy, including Web, PR and advertising.
- Lead customer facing presentations and discussions centering on Bill Payment products
- Represent and deliver NPCI Bill Payment insights, strategy and product differentiation through Industry tradeshows, conferences, industry groups and other events that focus on delivering mainstream financial services to unbanked/under banked.
- Work closely with Innovative Platforms’ to create assisted and self-service bill payment solutions.
- Good Knowledge of Payments Industry
- Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the bill payments market.
- Familiar with regulatory rules and regulations pertaining to bill payments industry in India and other regulatory guidelines of key markets, especially in the domain of bill payments .
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, project management and matrix-management skills are critical
- Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions.
- Ability to analyse data and trends in bill payments domain.
- Innovative solution provider, capable of articulating new ideas and changes and getting them implemented in quick time.
- Ability to delight the customers, and is passionate about creating value for them and establishes a networking relationship with the current, future and potential customers.
- Good people management skills, ability to lead a team
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 10/12/2014
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 10.12.2014