National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) invites application for the recruitment of Manager / Assistant Manager with B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA holders
Company name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Posts : Manager / Assistant Manager
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA
Salary : NA
No of Post : 03
Location : Kerala, Chennai.
Last date to apply : 16.12.2014
Details of Post :
Manager / Assistant Manager:
||Manager / Assistant Manager– Business Development/ Relationship Manager
|Number of Positions:
|Place of posting:
|Age as on 01.12.2014:
||Essential : MBA (Marketing)
Desirable : B.E or B.Tech in (IT, Computers or Electronics & Telecommunication) with relevant knowledge of Cards & Payment Industry.
||Minimum post-qualification experience of 5-8 years with relevant experience of proven business development and sales in Cards / Payment Industry.
- Responsible for market penetration of all products under NPCI umbrella in Domestic and International Markets and act as a Relationship Manager.
- Manage and grow business in collaboration with internal constituents to create a go-to-market approach, including sales, marketing plans and the service delivery models for both existing and new products.
- Align and manage internal stakeholders within Products and Technology to create momentum and drive the business.
- Develop sales pipeline leveraging all available resources in coordination with product team, operations, industry networking, market intelligence, etc.
- Execute Sales Framework to identify member bank needs and oversee the delivery of solutions that address those needs.
- Construct partnership/commercial agreements with member banks and successfully negotiate closure in line with strategic priorities, revenue and profitability targets.
- Analyse member bank’s business through profitability modelling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis.
- Responsible for P&L management and results.
- Serve as the expert and advocate for the payments landscape to identify and understand the opportunities, challenges and potential priorities to establish mutually beneficial partnerships/commercial relationships.
- Demonstrate multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. Marketing, Sales, Operations, Risk, Brand, Electronic payments and emerging technologies.
- Consulting or project management experience.
- Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally across all levels.
- Demonstrate proven ability to develop and successfully implement, quantifiable business plans.
- Demonstrates the ability to initiate, pursue and close a sale.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Financial Acumen
- Ability to think from the perspective of the member banks.
- Deal structuring, negotiation, documentation and execution.
- Sharp business acumen with excellent presentation skills.
- Understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends. Ability to interpret trends and translate into strategy and functions that can support business growth opportunities.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 16/12/2014
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 16.12.2014