National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) invites application for the recruitment of Manager with Post Graduate or MBA holders
Company name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Posts : Manager
Qualification : Post Graduate or MBA
Salary : NA
No of Post : 03
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 16.12.2014
Details of Post :
||Manager – AEPS / eKYC
|Number of Positions:
|Place of posting:
|Age as on 01.12.2014:
||Essential : Post Graduate
Desirable : Relevant knowledge of Cards & Payment Industry.
||Minimum post-qualification experience of 5-8 years with relevant experience of proven business development and sales in Cards / Payment Industry.
- Identify Banks/Non-Banks for AEPS & eKYC services
- Perform Product presentation & Product demo–Client Meeting , requirement analysis and onboarding to AEPS Platform.
- Perform Competition mapping ( product & pricing)
- Execute internal & external documentation.
- Track complete certification process and coordinating with various stakeholders for the resolution of issue and closure of project at the earliest .
- Responsible for increase in transaction volumes
- Exception handling
- Interact with customer to improve service delivery
- Interact with vendors to improve service delivery
- Incorporate best practices
- Incident management
- Vendor management
- Invoicing management
- Generate MIS & reports
- Compliance management
- Work with Internal/External audit and address non-compliance.
- Demonstrate multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. Marketing, Sales, Operations, Risk, Brand, Electronic payments and emerging technologies.
- Consulting or project management experience.
- Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally across all levels.
- Demonstrate proven ability to develop and successfully implement, quantifiable business plans.
- Demonstrates the ability to initiate, pursue and close a sale
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Financial Acumen
- Ability to think from the perspective of the member banks.
- Deal structuring, negotiation, documentation and execution.
- Sharp business acumen with excellent presentation skills.
- Understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends. Ability to interpret trends and translate into strategy and functions that can support business growth opportunities
The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 16/12/2014
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 16.12.2014