National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager – NUUP/USSD Product through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager – NUUP/USSD Product Job from 08.01.2015 to 16.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
||Manager – NUUP/USSD Product
||B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/PGDM
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||National Payments Corporation of India, C-9,8th Floor ,RBI Premises Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East) Mumbai-400 051
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Manager – NUUP/USSD Product Recruitment:
- Position: Manager – NUUP/USSD Product
- Number of Positions: One
- Place of posting: Mumbai
- Age as on 15.01.2015: Preferably between 28 years and 35 years
||B.Tech / BE / MCA /MBA with relevant experience in Internet & mobile payments.
||Minimum qualification experience of 5-8 years in relevant area, out which minimum 3 years should be in Mobile / Digital Payments Area.
- Ownership of the NUUP product proposition including processes, launch facilitation of new functionalities and product enhancement. Overall relationship management with the vendor(s) managing the NUUP platform and the member banks on boarding on the NUUP platform.
- Ensuring complete uptimes and reduction in the declines on the NUUP portfolio, working in close coordination with the Internal & External stakeholders. Ownership of facilitation of the Technical and Operational discussions between stakeholders to continuously provide for the improvement of the product.
- Facilitate overall business growth of NUUP through constant monitoring and providing for avenues of growth. Relationship management with the Telecom companies which are critical to the overall NUUP performance through Technical integration and resolution of any/all critical issues with Telecom companies including integration/connectivity management, BCM and analytics.
- Management activities for the assigned Telecom companies & for On-boarding of the Member banks on NUUP and facilitating the customer experience.
- Roll-Out of the ground level Implementation strategies for the product, Manage and monitor the key business parameters assigned, implement improvements, focus on business efficiency.
- Focus on revenue through individual profile management, carrying out the Member On-boarding processes (including documentation for reviews & internal approvals).
- Ensure ownership to comply with all the stated rules of the regulatory body and support audit activities on NUUP platform for Telecom companies & Banks.
- Soliciting Business with members and ensuring the targets & the respective timelines are met from an overall business perspective.
- Ensuring team management and retention, where applicable.
- .Coordination with Operations and Technology teams for the day-to-day issues/process enhancement, Operations & Technology coordination, Compliance management – internal & external & complete ownership of the documentation, MIS/reports/circulars.
- Research on the functionalities that can be built over the NUUP platform, design the product & process strategies around the product ensuring regulatory compliances) .
- Carrying out the Operations & Technology reviews, basis the challenges, issues & concerns highlighted by the member banks and/or Telecom companies and provide for avenues of resolving the issues & concerns through understanding of the challenges internally.
- .Other key projects assigned from time to time.
- Knowledge of mobile payment product and Technologies around the Unstructured Supplementary Services Data (USSD) is a must.
- Sound knowledge of Mobile and payment technologies including settlement processes is a must.
- Relationship with Telecom companies will be an added advantage.
- Experience in merchant payments implementation and technical knowledge thereof is desirable.n.
- Extensive product development experience, specifically in mobile payment area is desirable.
- Knowledge of back office operations of mobile payment area including settlement.
- Knowledge of industry, market trends, and competition
- Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the mobile payments market.
- Excellent oral and written communication, project management, product management and implementation, mobile / Internet technologies, database technology skills are critical.
- Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions..
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Manager – NUUP/USSD Product Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager – NUUP/USSD Product Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI):
Last date to apply online is 16.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.01.2015