National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) invites application for the recruitment of Vice President/ Associate Vice President with Post Graduate holders
Company name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Posts : Vice President/ Associate Vice President
Qualification : Post Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 03.01.2015
Details of Post :
Vice President/ Associate Vice President
Position: Vice President / Associate Vice President – Information Security
- Number of Positions: One (1)
- Place of posting: Mumbai
- Age as on 01.04.2014: Preferably 35 years & above
- Role Objective : The candidate will be part of Risk Management team and act as Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and shall be responsible for aligning security initiatives with enterprise programs and business objectives, ensuring that information assets and technologies are adequately protected.
- Job Description
- Developing, maintaining and overseeing an NPCI information security program and information security management system
- Developing, maintaining and overseeing information security policies, procedures and control techniques to address all applicable requirements from ISO, Payment Card Industry standards and regulators;
- Authorize all exceptions to the compliance security policies, standards and procedures Co-ordinate with various teams to ensure timely compliance of all outstanding audit recommendations.
- Responsible to maintain full compliance to ISO 27001, PCI-DSS and ISO 22301 certifications
- To communicate Information Security policies and frameworks to all functions and ensure adherence of the policy framework with all stakeholders to ensure on-going implementation and maintenance of information security program;
- Report to the management on risk exposure related to information security controls and processes by assessing the implemented technical controls and provide a briefing to senior management on Technology and Information Security matters.
- program; information derived from automated and continuous monitoring, including threat assessments; and progress on actions to remediate threats Establish and implement incident management procedures for reporting and handling security incidents. Oversee incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches, and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
- Reporting senior management on the effectiveness of the NPCI information security
- Qualifications / Experience : Post Graduate preferably with professional qualification of Engineering. 15 years of relevant experience; preferably in BFSI sector Candidate having experience in Payment industry with hands on exposure on Information Security with industry certifications like CISM, CISSP, ISO27001, and ISO22301 LA will be preferred.
- Experience of successfully leading, managing and motivating team
- Effective and well developed negotiating, influencing and communication skills
- Articulate & Good Communication skills
- Integrity and strong interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills
How to apply :
Applications should reach the Office by 03.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 03.01.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NPCI|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017