National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) invites application for the recruitment of Vice President with Post Graduate or MBA holders
Company name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Posts : Vice President
Qualification : Post Graduate or MBA
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
Details of Post :
||Vice President – Innovations
|Number of Positions:
|Place of posting:
|Age as on 01.12.2014:
||Preferably between 38 years and 50 years
||Preferably Post Graduate or MBA with reputed institutions
||Minimum post-qualification experience of 15-20 years in relevant area, with demonstrated innovations which either led to new business opportunities, process simplifications or cost reductions Candidate with relevant experience in Payments/Bill Presentation and Payment Industry will be preferred.
||The role is the leadership role and will be accountable for responsible for forging new industry partnerships that advance the field of payments from Ideation through Delivery, including Evaluate, Develop, Deliver and Monitor. As a senior member of the innovation group, you will be responsible for setting the strategy for the innovation in the payments field and interface directly with our and external teams that is building and developing the product platform. The role is responsible for success of NPCI’s innovation strategy and reports into SVP-Product Development.
- Contribute to the development of Payment Innovation solutions that address industry needs and challenges.
- New idea project management working with partners in the ecosystem.
- Conception of new products around payments and the positioning strategy.
- Collaborate across the NPCI organization to effectively manage and build Payment Innovation consulting services.
- Engaging with key strategic social media partners i.e. FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, WHATSAPP, APPLE etc.
- Function as a Payment Innovation thought leader for NPCI, including participation in webinars, trade shows, and conferences as appropriate.
- Development of an Innovation culture across NPCI using tools, seminars and Knowledge Transfer.
- Engage in Alliances/Partnerships, to provide features that support NPCI mission and vision.
- Provide strategic direction on future areas for ideas for the platform.
- Awareness and Understanding on the Payments Market (domestic and global) and payment products available – self-service and assisted.
- Knowledge of the payment Industry segments and key stakeholders including the regulators, aggregator, billers, customer touch point agents.
- Develop and close new, renewal, and extended Payment Innovation consulting engagements to achieve financial performance objectives.
The role envisages interaction directly with senior level personnel/board members within NPCI and Member Banks to guide and develop strategy and specific program parameters to maximize results for Member Banks, as well as for NPCI.
- Identify gaps and key opportunities in the payments sector that will drive NPCI’s strategic objectives.
- Maintain an overview of, and document, the current landscape of the payments sector in India in terms of key stakeholders, industry associations, policies, regulatory frameworks, impediments to growth and barriers to access for the low income population
- Contribute to the development of financial inclusion and NPCI’s position as a thought leader by writing and publishing papers on key developments in the payments sector.
- Identify key stakeholders that have a role in driving the implementation of inclusive electronic payment products and channels in India. Forge, maintain and deepen partnerships with these stakeholders
- Good Knowledge of Payments Industry
- Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the bill payments market.
- Familiar with regulatory rules and regulations pertaining to bill payments industry in India and other regulatory guidelines of key markets, especially in the domain of bill payments .
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, project management and matrix-management skills are critical
- Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
- Good people management skills, ability to lead a team
|Note: The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 20/12/2014
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 20.12.2014