National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Vice President through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, Post Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Associate Vice President Job on or before 7/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name : Associate Vice President
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Associate Vice President Recruitment:
- Position: Associate Vice President – Administration
- Number of Positions: One
- Place of posting: Mumbai
- Age as on 01.04.2015: Preferably 35 to 45 years
||B.E / Commerce Graduate / Post Graduate in Facilities Management /Logistics / MBA
||Minimum post qualification experience of 12-15 years in relevant area managing end to end Administration & Facilities function & Procurement.
||Facility Management & Administration function, Procurement of non IT Assets, Vendor Management, Asset Management & control. Budgeting & Cost Control.
- The AVP – Administration will be responsible for the end to end facilities & administration function of the organization. The candidate will also lead the identification and built out of the new site in line with the organizations growth.
- Establish and manage the commercial/procurement function including vendor selection and negotiations & contract management.
- The AVP – Admin will be required to build a customer centric function by leading and motivating the admin team.
- Development and maintaining vendor relationships. Implement sourcing strategies to cut cost and drive continuous improvement in all aspects of administration function. Finalization of purchase orders and agreements.
- Leading the day to day management and delivery of the facilities and administration teams including the management of the outsourced partners to create an efficient and customer centric function.
- Liaison with Government and other regulatory authorities. Manage the statutory compliances.
- Implementation of Procurement Policy and related procedures covering Vendor Selection and Management for the Procurement function. Multiple Entities to be covered for the procurement function.
- Responsibilities to cover vendor management with respect to planning, due diligence / vendor selection, contract negotiation, ongoing monitoring and termination for the following areas:
Service Level Agreements
Annual Maintenance Contracts
Capital Non-IT Procurement
- Coordinate and prepare documentation related to Service Providers Agreements & Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC). Prepare MIS and keep a track of all Service Provider Agreements and AMC expiry dates, renewal dates & filing of documents
- To Coordinate for Capital Procurement of assets as per the requirement from the departments, assist in Negotiations, Preparation of Purchase Order & related documentation, Post GR (Goods Receipt).
- Manage fit-out projects from initiation stage till completion and handing over to Property Operations Project Plan for fit-out projects.
- Preparation of Annual Budget for Capex and Opex and review on monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly MIS and review to ensure cost control.
- Work closely with the Property Operations team / service provider to assure fit-out projects are compatible with the base build and authorities requirements.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to handle emergency situations.
- Decision making skills
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
- Good communication skills (written & spoken)
- Past experience in people and resource management
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Associate Vice President Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Associate Vice President Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience If your profile doesn’t match our current openings please fill online application form to submit the resume in our database for future requirements.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/5/2015