National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Vice President through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Associate Vice President Job on or before 15.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
||Associate Vice President
||Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||National Payments Corporation of India, Mumbai
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Associate Vice President Recruitment:
- Position: Associate Vice President – Fraud Risk Management
- Number of Positions: 1 Nos
- Place of posting: Mumbai
- Age Preferably between 35 years and 45 years
||2 to 3 years preferably in banking and finance domain
- Ensure Frauds at network level is maintained at acceptable levels.
- Ensure Implementation of Fraud Monitoring and Management tool for all products and channels.
- Ensure detailed documentation of project plan, Business requirements, and documents of understanding related to fraud monitoring and management solution is prepared and maintained for records.
- Liaise with business teams for product understanding as well as vulnerable areas with respect to fraud risk.
- Discuss functional requirements for fraud risk monitoring and management solution with the project team.
- Follow up and ensure observations are fixed within agreed timelines.
- Document requirements sought by member banks for specified functionalities and features are incorporated in business requirements and project plan.
- Ensure Fraud risk assessment and mitigating controls are in place for all products/Channels offered by NPCI.
- Organise workshops and Training sessions for banks to understand the Fraud Risk Management framework and Fraud Risk Management services offered by NPCI
- Publish periodic dashboard both internal and to member banks summarizing various highlights.
|Duties and Responsibilities
||Fraud Risk Management
- Lead Implementation of Fraud Risk Management Framework including Policy and procedures.
- Implement Standard Fraud Risk Management Guidelines to member banks of NFS, RuPay, IMPS, AEPS, CTS and ACH.
FRM Solution Implementation
- Ensure Project Management from Functional perspective for implementation of Fraud Monitoring and Management solution for International POS & ATM transactions, IMPS, AEPS, additional rules for E-com considering the 2nd factor of authentication and Reports in UI.
- Ensure functionalities and features delivered by the vendor are as documented in business requirements.
- Deviations from business requirements are tracked and closed within acceptable timelines.
Fraud Risk Monitoring System and implementation
- Arrange Demo/Training to member banks on using the Fraud monitoring system.
- Discuss Fraud trends and Key fraud indictors with risk teams of member banks on a periodic basis.
Fraud Risk Monitoring System and implementation
- Monitor Fraud Trends at Network level & Industry level. Implement mitigating measures through guidelines or implementation of rules in fraud monitoring solution.
- Help banks in containing identified risk points including Point of Compromise and impacted list of cards as proactive measure. Analyse fraud trends and share modus operandi to member banks.
Compromise Point and Period Analysis
- CPP analysis as and when fraud is reported and CPP report generation through FRM system on a daily basis as well as from time to time when compromise incidents are reported. Ensure impact on cards is minimized through circulating the incident to member banks immediately.
- Help and guide team members in building required skill sets:
- Analyse and propose mitigating actions for latest fraud trends.
- Operationalize Fraud monitoring cell to cater to different business needs.
- Ensure team is engaged fully.
- Ensure back up is available any point of time
- New initiatives to save TAT, Improve efficiency and cost save and for thinking out of box
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)- Associate Vice President Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Associate Vice President Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI):
The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.04.2015