National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Vice President / Senior Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply onlin for the Associate Vice President / Senior Manager Job on or before 22/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name : Associate Vice President / Senior Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Associate Vice President / Senior Manager Recruitment:
- Job Description Purpose of the role:
- This role leads communications efforts for the corporation – including senior leadership communications and counsel, media/public relations, human resources and employee communications to aid in the development of an associate engagement strategy, crisis communications, digital strategy, and website content and other tactics to build the NPCI brand. Builds communications strategies and approaches, optimizes communication vehicles, and delivers messaging that is effective for intended purposes, consistent with the overall enterprise brand, and contributes to a strong and vibrant culture.
- The role works closely with Senior Management Team and will handle confidential and sensitive information related to the business. This individual will serve as the enterprise spokesperson for emerging and planned media outreach and will launch and oversee the social media efforts for the company.
- In brief the role Understand organizational communications needs, define approach, channels & develop plans.
Provide initiation, definition, delivery and closure of projects within agreed timescales to Time, Cost and Quality
- Key Responsibilities: 1. Build Corporate Image / Employer Branding for NPCI 2. Internal & External Communications Responsible for all external communication activities & relationships with Media personnel. Writes and pitches press releases and coordinate the press tours Increase Share of Voice / Visibility Responsible for representation of the company in the right Industry Events, Seminars & Corporate vents worldwide, end-to-end. Editorial write-ups. Work closely with the senior management team and key stakeholders to provide outstanding Corporate Communications across the Company. Manage Internal Newsletter.
- Media Mentoring Measure performance (i.e. Share of Voice / Positive Exposure) Monitoring media through the collection of various news and articles related to the Group. Interaction with representatives of the media and PR agencies is critical Become the most preferred Brand for Media enquires Product Workshops Senior Management Interaction 4. Develop an annual communication strategy, aligned to NPCI Vision, signed-off and reviewed On a quarterly basis 5. Develop and implement communication plans spanning the short, medium and long-term business Objectives. 7. Manage various communications tools to maximize brand awareness
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
- Role Category: Manager Marketing – Internal / External Communication
- Role: Manager Marketing – Internal / External Communication
- Desired Profile Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization PG – MBA/PGDM – Advertising/Mass Communication Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Associate Vice President / Senior Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Associate Vice President / Senior Manager Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
last date Receipt of Application 22/7/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017