National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Head through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Head Job on or before 23/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name : Head
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Head Recruitment:
- Job Description Position Description: The role is the leadership role and will be accountable for responsible for forging new industry partnerships that advance the field of payments from Ideation through Delivery, including Evaluate, Develop, Deliver and Monitor. As a senior member of the innovation group, you will be responsible for setting the strategy for the innovation in the payments field and interface directly with our and external teams that is building and developing the product platform. The role is responsible for success of NPCIs innovation strategy and reports into SVP-Product Development.
- Primary Responsibilities: 1. Contribute to the development of Payment Innovation solutions that address industry needs and challenges. 2. New idea project management working with partners in the ecosystem. 3. Conception of new products around payments and the positioning strategy. 4. Collaborate across the NPCI organization to effectively manage and build Payment Innovation consulting services. 5. Engaging with key strategic social media partners i.e. FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, WHATSAPP, APPLE etc. 6. Function as a Payment Innovation thought leader for NPCI, including participation in webinars, trade shows, and conferences as appropriate. 7. Development of an Innovation culture across NPCI using tools, seminars and Knowledge Transfer. 8. Engage in Alliances/Partnerships, to provide features that support NPCI mission and vision. 9. Provide strategic direction on future areas for ideas for the platform. 10. Awareness and Understanding on the Payments Market (domestic and global) and payment products available self-service and assisted. 11. Knowledge of the payment Industry segments and key stakeholders including the regulators, aggregator, billers, customer touch point agents. 12. Develop and close new, renewal, and extended Payment Innovation consulting engagements to achieve financial performance objectives. The role envisages interaction directly with senior level personnel/board members within NPCI and Member Banks to guide and develop strategy and specific program parameters to maximize results for Member Banks, as well as for NPCI.
- Secondary Responsibilities 1. Identify gaps and key opportunities in the payments sector that will drive NPCIs strategic objectives. 2. Maintain an overview of, and document, the current landscape of the payments sector in India in terms of key stakeholders, industry associations, policies, regulatory frameworks, impediments to growth and barriers to access for the low income population 3. Contribute to the development of financial inclusion and NPCIs position as a thought leader by writing and publishing papers on key developments in the payments sector. 4. Identify key stakeholders that have a role in driving the implementation of inclusive electronic payment products and channels in India. Forge, maintain and deepen partnerships with these stakeholders
- Essential Knowledge: 1. Good Knowledge of Payments Industry 2. Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the bill payments market. 3. Familiar with regulatory rules and regulations pertaining to bill payments industry in India and other regulatory guidelines of key markets, especially in the domain of bill payments .
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area: Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
- Role Category: Head/VP/GM-Corporate Planning/Strategy
- Role: Head/VP/GM-Corporate Planning/Strategy
- Desired Profile Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization PG – MBA/PGDM – Advertising/Mass Communication, Finance, International Business, Marketing Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Head Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Head Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
Last date Receipt of Application 23/7/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017