National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager, Assistant Manager through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, MBA, B.B.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager, Assistant Manager Job on or before 14/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name : Manager, Assistant Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, B.B.A
Total No of Vacancy : 10 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) , Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Manager, Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Job Description Knowledge/Skills: Demonstrate multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. Marketing, Sales, Operations, Risk, Brand, Electronic payments and emerging technologies. Including Consulting or project management experience. Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally across all levels. Demonstrate proven ability to develop and successfully implement, quantifiable business plans. Demonstrates the ability to initiate, pursue and close a sale Strong influencing and negotiation skills Financial Acumen Ability to think from the perspective of the member banks. Deal structuring, negotiation, documentation and execution. Sharp business acumen with excellent presentation skills. Understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends. Ability to interpret trends and translate into strategy and functions that can support business growth opportunities
- Accountabilities: Responsible for market penetration of all products under NPCI umbrella in Domestic and International Markets and act as a Relationship Manager. Manage and grow business in collaboration with internal constituents to create a go-to-market approach, including sales, marketing plans and the service delivery models for both existing and new products. Align and manage internal stakeholders within Products and Technology to create momentum and drive the business. Develop sales pipeline leveraging all available resources in coordination with product team, operations, industry networking, market intelligence, etc. Execute Sales Framework to identify member bank needs and oversee the delivery of solutions that address those needs. Construct partnership/commercial agreements with member banks and successfully negotiate closure in line with strategic priorities, revenue and profitability targets. Analyse member banks business through profitability modelling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis. Responsible for P&L management and results. Serve as the expert and advocate for the payments landscape to identify and understand the opportunities, challenges and potential priorities to establish mutually beneficial partnerships/commercial relationships.
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
- Role Category: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Desired Profile Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.B.A – Management PG – MBA/PGDM – Advertising/Mass Communication, Marketing Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Manager, Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager, Assistant Manager Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
Last Date Receipt of Application 14/8/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/8/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017