National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Com, CA, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager Job on or before 20/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name : Manager
Educational Qualification : B.Com, MCA, ICWA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) , Mumbai
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Manager Recruitment:
- Job Description Strategic Responsibilities Monitor the financial position v/s budget Develop and analyze information to assess the current and future financial status of NPCI and projects. Improve existing Finance processes and implement new finance policies in line with the changing needs of the organization. Operational Responsibilities Conduct reviews and evaluation for cost-reduction opportunities Company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems. Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out. Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines. To prepare periodic MIS To do due diligence of financial proposals etc.
- People Responsibilities Train and empower direct reportees with authority and responsibility to provide multitasking opportunity for development of team members. Identify training needs and nominate subordinates for formal training. Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations. Financial responsibilities Manage and controlling Budget. Work on investment avenues Make regular reports to the governing body on income, expenditure and any variations from budgets. Prepare financial models to evaluate the profitability / cash flows and other financial metrics of various projects.
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
- Role Category: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Role: Finance/Budgeting Manager Education:UG -B.Com – Commerce = PG – CA, ICWA Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
Last Date Receipt of Application 20/8/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/8/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016