National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Manager on or before 01/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name :Senior Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai
Detail Of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Senior Manager Recruitment:
- Job Description Managing the eCommerce portfolio for NPCI Ensuring acceptance of RuPay eCommerce on maximum merchant sites. Working with technology team to improve the eCommerce solution & User Interface. Working with Aggregators & Acquiring Banks to improve the eCommerce portfolio. Ensuring branding and visibility at merchant sites Conceptualize new ideas and evaluating them objectively from a market and feasibility standpoint. Working with banks providing payment gateway services to enable their respective aggregators for RuPay acceptance. Transaction Analysis & Decline management Working with Banks for enabling them on RuPay ecommerce. Working with Internal teams like Operations & Technology for certification and other projects. Working with Internal & external teams for troubleshooting. Ensuring compliance & adherence to any regulatory & internal compliance points. Handling customer queries Designing and executing promotional and usage programs to increase RuPay eCommerce transactions. Any other special projects Drafting process documents & Internal Notes as required. Assisting in Key Business Projects and providing support for the same Monitor Internal Project Tracker and do necessary follow ups. Preparing presentations for Internal and External audiences.
- Knowledge/Skills: Adept in problem solving and issue resolution. Team management & People management skills. Ability to evaluate solutions/processes from a customer viewpoint. Technical knowledge to understand the existing solution/issue and improvising on the same. Knowledge of key business indicators and metrics w.r.t eCommerce. Strong analytical skills for portfolio analysis. Understanding of the Indian eCommerce Industry and ecosystem. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Adept in MS Office and Powerpoint.
- Demonstrate multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. Marketing, Sales, Operations, Risk, Brand, Electronic payments and emerging technologies.
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area: IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies
- Role Category: Program Manager
- Role: Program Manager
- Desired Profile Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Marketing Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
Selection Procedure For National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Senior Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Manager Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI):
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 01/10/2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/10/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017