National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technology Freshers through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E,M.Tech/M.E,MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Technology Freshers Job on or before 28/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name :Technology Freshers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech,MCA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location :Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Mumbai, Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India,Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Mumbai, Chennai
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)Technology Freshers Recruitment:
- Accountabilities: Manage exceptions on a daily basis and proactively provide resolution Work with the different regulatory agencies to ensure regulatory compliance and seek necessary approvals Work with NPCI cross verticals to ensure service delivery to member Banks. Be responsible to generate volumes of transactions on various product offerings given to banks Track exceptional items relating to Operations on a daily basis and ensure suitable remedial measures are initiated. Liaise with various internal teams including Network, Technology, Business, etc. for enhancing Operational efficiency. Periodical project update (during implementation), identifying resource constraints/ challenges and intimate open issues to the concerned. Engage with banks for making available to them and operationalize various NPCI applications/solutions Responsible for making Operations team motivated at all times for optimum performance and delivery at all times Responsible for development of team including guiding and mentoring the team members
Knowledge/Skills: Articulate with good communication and excellent relationship building skills Good understanding of Banking, Payment instruments, Issues and concerns and practices followed in different countries.
Innovative solution provider, capable of articulating new ideas and changes and getting them implemented in quick time
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Fresher
- Desired Profile :Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG – M.Tech – Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA – Computers
Doctorate – Other Doctorate
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) -Technology Freshers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technology Freshers Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
All Eligible Candidate apply on Before 28/10/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/10/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017