National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Legal Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Legal Manager Job on or before 29/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name :Legal Manager
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :National Payments Corporation of India,Mumbai
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)Legal Manager Recruitment:
- Legal risk : Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management. Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Policy development : Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements. Litigation managementReview progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Regulatory compliance : Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly. Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly. Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings.
- Contract negotiation : Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive managements attention. Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities. Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
- Administrative duties : Provide continuous leadership, supervision, training and development of department staff ensuring an effective and motivated team. Liaise with the HR department in conducting performance appraisals and ensure competency and training gaps are addressed.
- Routine duties : Review, draft and negotiate major product agreements, consulting agreements, software licensing, non-disclosure agreements, terms and amendments. Drive contract lifecycle from drafting through completion of the negotiation process, and/or contract execution. Manage contract change control process and related correspondence requiring legal input. Draft, manages, distribute, respond to, or analyse RFIs, RFPs, RFQs or customer terms & conditions as needed. Maintain a deep understanding of contract templates, contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters.Prepare contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations. Interpret contracts and advise business managers on contractual responsibilities. Translate complex commercial/legal scenarios into simple language and action plans.
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category: Legal Manager
Role: Legal Manager
Desired ProfileEducation:UG -LLB – Law
PG – LLM – Law
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) -Legal Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Legal Manager Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
All Eligible Candidate apply on before 29/10/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/10/2015