National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager/Senior Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.B.A,B.Com,B.Tech/B.E,MBA/PGDM can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager/Senior Manager Job on or before 28/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name :Manager/Senior Manager
Educational Qualification : B.B.A,B.Com,B.E/B.Tech,MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 10 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :National Payments Corporation of India,Mumbai
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)Manager/Senior Manager Recruitment:
- Manager / Senior Manager- Financial Inclusion & New Business : Educational Qualification: Essential: MBA or Master / Bachelor Degree in Management/ Commerce/ Banking Desirable: B.E or B.Tech in (IT, Computers or Electronics & Telecommunication) with relevant knowledge of Cards & Payment, Banking Industry. Experience: Minimum post-qualification experience of 5/ 3 years with relevant experience of proven business development and sales in Cards / Payment / Banking Industry.
- Role Objective: Accountabilities : Responsible for market penetration of all products under NPCI umbrella in Domestic and International Markets and act as a Relationship Manager for NPCI initiatives related to Govt. Dept. projects under Financial Inclusion, Proposed Payment & Small Finance Banks.
Manage and grow business in collaboration with internal constituents to create a go-to-market approach, including sales, marketing plans and the service delivery models for both existing and new products. Align and manage internal stakeholders within Products and Technology to create momentum and drive the business. Responsible for Bank/ Govt. Dept. on boarding to NPCI product platform. Develop sales pipeline leveraging all available resources in coordination with product team, operations, industry networking, market intelligence, etc. Execute Sales Framework to identify member bank needs and oversee the delivery of solutions that address those needs. Construct partnership/commercial agreements with member banks and successfully negotiate closure in line with strategic priorities, revenue and profitability targets. Analyse member banks business through profitability modelling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis.
Responsible for P&L management and results. Knowledge/Skills: Demonstrate multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. Relationship Management, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Risk, Brand, Electronic payments and emerging technologies in Banking Including Consulting or project management experience. Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally across all levels. Demonstrate proven ability to develop and successfully implement, quantifiable business plans. Demonstrates the ability to initiate, pursue and close a sale Strong influencing and negotiation skills Financial Acumen Ability to think from the perspective of the member banks. Deal structuring, negotiation, documentation and execution Sharp business acumen with excellent presentation skills. Understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends. Ability to interpret trends and translate into strategy and functions that can support business growth opportunities
- Salary: Best in the Industry
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Sales/Business Development Manager
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Desired Profile : Education :UG -B.B.A – Management, B.Com – Commerce, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate – Other Doctorate
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) -Manager/Senior Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager/Senior Manager Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
All Eligible Candidate apply on before 28/10/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/10/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017