National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager/Senior Manager through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E,M.Sc,MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager/Senior Manager Job on or before 28/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name :Manager/Senior Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech,M.Sc,MCA
Total No of Vacancy : 10 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :National Payments Corporation of India,Mumbai
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)Manager/Senior Manager Recruitment:
- Job Description : Detailed Knowledge of end to end Card payment clearing and Settlement, reconciliation Processes including single message / Dual Message Systems, Message Codes & knowledge of online / Offline Authorization parameters. Knowledge of StandIn Processing tests and parameter setup.
Detailed knowledge of Factors influencing Interchange Fee Calculation & Interchange fee processing structure of other networks. Working experience on Clearing and Settlement, Compliance and rejection handling of entire interchange system including the edits and preedit processing. Responsible for smooth operations of NPCIs Card payment network across channels. Experience of transaction flow& back office operations of Debit/Pre paid/Credit Cards/ ECom/ Mobile/ATM/IVR. Monitoring and evaluation of product performance Knowledge of industry, market trends, and various competitors in relation to the complete Transaction cycle beginning Authorization and settlement of transaction.
- Essential Knowledge:Good Knowledge of Card payments processes.Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the card payments market.Familiar with regulatory rules and regulations pertaining to card industry in India and other regulatory guidelines of key markets, especially in the domain of card and Merchant service fee.Competencies Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, project management and matrix-management skills are critical Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners. Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions. Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment Good people management skills, ability to lead a team
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Program Manager
Role: Program Manager
- Desired Profile Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication PG – M.Sc – Computers, Electronics, MCA – Computers Doctorate – Other Doctorate
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) -Manager/Senior Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager/Senior Manager Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
all Eligible Candidate apply on before 28/10/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/10/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017