National Productivity Council (NPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Productivity Council (NPC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 30/6/2015.. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.a
Company Name : National Productivity Council (NPC)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MCA, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015.
Address for the Job Vacancy : Group Head – Employee Development National Prdouctivity Council Lodi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
Detail of National Productivity Council (NPC) Director Recruitment:
National Productivity Council invites applications for the post of Director (Information Technology) equivalent to the level of Director Grade II on 1) Adhoc/Contract OR 2) Deputation on temporary Basis initially for a period of one year, extendable further depending upon the performance..
- AGE: Between 40 years and 50 years as on 31.3.2015.
- QUALIFICATION Regular BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/MCA with First Class from a reputed University/Institution with 60% marks ORRegular ME/M. Tech in Computer Science with First Class from a reputed University/Institution with 60% marks
- WORK EXPERIENCE On Adhoc/Contract basis: Post qualification experience in relevant field of not less than 10 years in software design & programming for ME/M. Tech in Computer Science and 15 years for BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/MCA qualified candidates, SAP Qualification.shall be an added advantage. On Deputation: Minimum 3 years in the next lower scale of Rs 15600-39100 GP 6600
- DESIRABLE Preferably in the area of training and consultancy in similar type of organization. The Director would be responsible for: i. Business generation and meeting revenue targets of the group ii. Identification of new Niche areas and development of NPC’s capacity in the area including team building. iii. Carry out assignments in the field of Information Technology. iv. Project proposal formulation and implementation v. Organising National and International Seminars/workshops vi. Organising training programmes vii. Maintenance of IT infrastructure across NPC offices to ensure stable, accessible, secure and effective systems. viii. Plan, purchase, and deployment of IT hardware and peripherals and related technologies to all offices. ix. IT inventory management
- Remuneration: On Contract basis: Rs1,00,000/- per month (consolidated) . No other benefits are applicable. Income tax will be deducted at source on monthly basis. On Deputation basis: Scale: Rs 15600-39100 GP 7600 (Terms and Conditions negotiable under Govt. of India rules)
Selection Procedure for National Productivity Council (NPC) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015..
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in National Productivity Council (NPC) :
No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. Interested pesons may submit their resume along with testimonials immediately not later than 30.06.2015 on the following address: Group Head – Employee Development National Prdouctivity Council Lodi Road, New Delhi-110 003. Fax:011-24615002 E-mail: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016