National Productivity Council (NPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate, CA, ICWA, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Productivity Council (NPC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 30/6/2015.. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.a
Company Name : National Productivity Council (NPC)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, CA, ICWA, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015.
Address for the Job Vacancy : Group Head – Employee Development National Prdouctivity Council Lodi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
Detail of National Productivity Council (NPC) Director Recruitment:
National Productivity Council invites applications for the post of Director (Finance) equivalent to the level of Director Grade II on 1) Adhoc/Contract OR 2) Deputation Basis on temporary Basis initially for a period of one year, extendable further depending upon the performance.
- AGE: Between 35 years and 45 years as on 31.03.2015 ( Relaxable for exceptionally suitable candidates).
- Degree from a recognized University/Institutition with CA/ICWA with minimum 60% marks in both Degree as well as CA/ICWA
- QUALIFICATIONS OR Post Graduate Degree in Commerce or MBA (Finance) from recognized university/Institute of repute with minimum 60% marks
- WORK EXPERIENCE On Adhoc/Contract Basis: Post qualification experience in relevant field of not less than 3 years for CA/ICWA and 5 years for MBA (Finance) On Deputation: Minimum 3 years in the next lower scale f Rs 15600-39100 GP 6600
- DESIRABLE Post qualification experience in responsible/supervisory position in the area of Commercial Finance and Accounts preferable in Govt./Organisation/Autonomous Body/PSU/Industrial Establishment of repute and knowledge of computer including Tally Software. The Director would be responsible for: i. Maintenance, auditing and timely preparation of annual accounts on commercial accounting principles. ii. Formulation of budgets and controlling expenditure according to the budget. iii. Taxation Matters – Service Tax, Income Tax/TDS, Professional Tax etc. iv. Audits – Statutory Audits, CAG Audits, Service Tax Audits, DIPP Audits etc. v. Liaison with Government on all matters related to – Budget, Plan Grants, Non-Plan Grants, various types of reports, proposals etc. vi. Any other requirements specified by Chief Executive Officer
- Remuneration: On Contract basis: Rs1,00,000/- per month (consolidated) . No other benefits are applicable. Income tax will be deducted at source on monthly basis. On Deputation basis: Scale: Rs 15600-39100 GP 7600 (Terms and Conditions negotiable under Govt. of India rules)
Selection Procedure for National Productivity Council (NPC) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015..
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in National Productivity Council (NPC) :
No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. Interested persons may submit their resume along with testimonials immediately not later than 30.06.2015 on the following address: Group Head – Employee Development National Prdouctivity Council Lodi Road, New Delhi-110 003. Fax:011-24615002 E-mail: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017