National Productivity Council (NPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associates through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Project Associates – Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Productivity Council (NPC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Associates Job on or before 11 May 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Productivity Council (NPC)
Vacancy Name : Project Associates
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11 May 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Productivity Council (NPC), Bhubaneswar
Detail of National Productivity Council (NPC) Project Associates Recruitment:
- Project Associates for date collection of RAPDRP Project
- Qualification & Experience : Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline. One year post qualification experience preferred. Working knowledge of computer is a must. Should be willing to travel as per requirement of the project. Likely period of engagement is 6-12 months
- No. of Post : 04
- Project Associates for date collection for Quality of Service Survey
- Qualification & Experience : Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline preferably in Agriculture, Rural Management, Sociology, Economics, Health Management and related areas. Working knowledge of Computer is a must. Should be willing to travel extensively in rural areas. Likely period of engagement : 2-6 months Content Reviewer (Job involves reviewing proposals, project reports and reference material to improve the content and language)
- Qualification & Experience : Any Graduate with proficiency in English language. Prior experience in content review and improvement would be preferred. Engagement would be on need basis. This is a work from home requirement. Hence, retirees, house wives, unemployed, students (PG & above), partly employed may also apply. Internet connectivity is a must for this job.
Selection Procedure for National Productivity Council (NPC) – Project Associates Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11 May 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Associates Vacancy in National Productivity Council (NPC) :
Candidates should apply with detailed bio data to The Director, NPC, Bhubaneswar in the following address : Shri B Girish, Director National Productivity Council A/7, Surya Nagar Bhubaneswar-751003, Odisha latest by11.05.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11 May 2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017