National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Site Engineer through recruitment notification – National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 533022/844. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Engineer, Site Engineer on or before 02/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Vacancy Name :Junior Engineer, Site Engineer
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.19,000-21,000/-pm
Job Location : Ranchi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Zonal Manager, NPCC Limited, Jharkhand Zone, Ranchi
Detail Of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Junior Engineer, Site Engineer Recruitment:
NPCC Limited, a Schedule ‘B’ Premier Public Sector Enterprise is engaged in Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of Industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, Tunneling, Railways, Highways, Surface Transport, Townships, Buildings, Dams, Weirs, Barrages, Public Health, Environmental Engineering and Border Fencing & Flood Lighting Works etc. NPCC is in urgent need of 4 Nos. of Site Engineers/Junior Engineers, on one year contract basis for PMGSY works, Gumla, Jharkhand.
Site Engineers/ Junior Engineers:
- No of Post : 04 Posts
- Consolidated Emoluments : Rs.19000-25,000/-pm
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering , B. Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience, if any: Rs. 400/- increment / Rs. 500/- increment for each year experience.
- Age : Upper age 40 years as on 31.08.2015 Reservations and Relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD as per extant Govt. orders. Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the format as per Annexure B.
Selection Procedure For National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) – Junior Engineer, Site Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview.
- The candidates must furnish an OBC certificate (clearly mentioning as belonging to non-creamy layer) as per the format prescribed by the Government of India (not older than six months as on 31.08.2015), from the Competent Authority, at the time of Interview.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Enterprises etc. should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of Interview from their employer.
- Applicants having work experience in Private Sector Organizations are required to submit an experience certificate in the letter head of the Company having details of the Company.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, candidature/appointment will be considered as revoked/terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or after joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- All correspondence to the candidates will be made via E-mail ID provided by the candidate in the application form. No other mode of communication will be adopted.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/queries.
How To Apply For Junior Engineer, Site Engineer Vacancy in National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC):
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply in the performa, which may be downloaded from the NPCC Website www.npcc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to keep their E-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in email.id will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only. Any corrigendum / addendum / errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.npcc.gov.in. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence, prospective applicants are advised to visit NPCC website regularly for the above purpose.
- DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Application received after due date will not be entertained. Application completed in all respects in the enclosed Format along with a latest pass port size photograph, non refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in the form of DD/Bankers cheque, drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, payable at Ranchi (SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from submission of application fees) and signed photocopies of testimonials should reach at the following address:- Zonal Manager, NPCC Limited, Jharkhand Zone, Ranchi
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/10/2015
Reference: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 533022/844
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016