National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification – National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. NPCC/REGULAR /SEPT-II/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Engineer Job on or before 21/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 30 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000-25,700/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC), Across India
Detail of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
NPCC Limited, a Schedule “B” Premier Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of Industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, Tunneling, Railways, Highways, Surface Transport, Townships, Buildings, Dams, Weirs, Barrages, Public Health, Environmental Engineering and Border Fencing & Flood Lightning Works etc. is in urgent need of Assistant Engineer (Civil) on regular basis at Corporate Office, Zonal Offices & Projects all over India & abroad. NPCC Limited proposes to recruit suitable Technical Staff in the following grade and discipline to meet their requirements. Applications are invited from dynamic and result oriented professionals from open market for the post given below on regular/permanent absorption basis. The selected candidates on joining the Corporation will be under probation for a period of twelve months unless otherwise specified. During the period of probation, an employee shall be liable to be discharged from the service of the Corporation without any notice or without assigning any reasons therefore, at the sole discretion of the Corporation. Candidates have good prospects of growth in the company. Reservations to SC/ST/OBC and physically handicapped persons would be provided as per extant Government orders.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||30||Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years regular course) OR Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering OR Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from regular course. Knowledge on 2D drawings/ and use of AutoCAD preferred.||NE-7 (Rs. 10000- 25700) (IDA)||28 years|
- Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Relaxation in upper age limit:- ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS: (i) Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India. (ii) Relaxation in upper age limit:- (a) Reservation of vacancies in respect of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes including minority (non-creamy layer), Ex-Servicemen, Persons With Disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) as per Govt. of India guidelines. (b) Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), and PWD & Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules. (c) The OBC Candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General/UR. The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India and from a Competent Authority issued in the Current year. Further, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates will have to give a self-undertaking indication that they belong to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category also at the time of Interview. (d) Persons with Disabilities are required to furnish Medical Certificate in relation to their disability from Medical Board of an approved Government Hospital. (e) Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once filled in application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. The reserved category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority. (f) In Case any Ambiguity/Dispute arises on account of interpretation in Hindi Version, English version will prevail. NPCC regular employees fulfilling the criteria may apply for the position through proper channel. Age no bar for departmental candidate. (g) The date of birth accepted by the Company is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to matriculation or in an extract from a Register of matriculates maintained by a University and that extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate.
APPLICATION FEES: (Non-refundable)
- General/OBC candidates Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates/Ex-Serviceman NIL
Selection Procedure for National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) – Assistant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/9/2015.
- Location of Written Examination: Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata & Mumbai
- The candidate will be allowed to choose 1 test city from the list. Out of the above mentioned 5 cities.
- There will be objective type written test with 120 questions with total time: 120 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Test Paper will be bilingual: Hindi & English.
- Disclaimer: The required educational qualification should be from regular college and not through correspondence. Correspondence course will not be valid. Education imparted through distance education mode will not be considered valid.
- Syllabus of Question paper will be of Staff Selection Commission.
- Only 1 test city will to be allowed to the candidate. Once selected, it can’t be changed by the candidate.
- Company will shortlist candidate for admission to written test.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer Vacancy in National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) :
- Before applying, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be from AICTE/Govt. approved Institution or University.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Date of issuance of mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- In the absence of any proof of norms adopted by the University/Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the criteria adopted by AICTE shall be followed.
- Records of the candidates not selected shall not be preserved beyond 06 months from the date of publication of Select List.
- Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website. The last date of submission of application – 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News (August 22, 2015 to September 21, 2015).
- Candidates from PSE/Government/Quasi Government should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Candidates selected in NPCC are liable to be posted anywhere in India/abroad.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/9/2015
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. NPCC/REGULAR /SEPT-II/2015.