National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Finance) with CA/ MBA holders
Company name : National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Posts : Director (Finance)
Qualification : CA/ MBA
Salary : Rs.65,000-75,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 08.01.2015
Details of Post :
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Director (Finance), NPCC Limited in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.65,000-75,000/-(revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 08th January, 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of competing with the domestic and international construction organizations in the field of planning, design, consultancy/construction of large civil/allied projects in various sectors of economy and serve as a price deterrent to the private contractors. NPCC is a Schedule ‘B’ BRPSE referred CPSE in Contract and Construction services sector, under the administrative control of Ministry of Water Resources. Its Registered and Corporate Offices are at New Delhi and Faridabad, Haryana respectively. The authorized and paid up share capital of the Company were Rs. 700 crore and Rs. 94.53 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 99.00%.
Name of the post : Director (Finance)
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Managing Director. He is overall incharge of finance and accounts of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy: (i) Minimum 40 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level, and, in particular, experience in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, and Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE: (a) Central Public Sector Executives. Executives holding posts in the pay scale of:
- Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA)
- Rs. 8250-10050 (IDA) POST 01.01.1992
- Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) POST 01.01.1997
- Rs. 43200–66000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007
- Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA)
- Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 8700 (CDA)
- The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as
follows: a) For Government Servants: through the Cadre Controlling
authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
How to apply :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 08th January, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08.01.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NPCC|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017