National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. NPCC/REGULAR(X)DEC./2014. Candidates who have completed CA/ ICWA/ LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the General Manager & More Vacancies Job on or before 31/1/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)|
|Vacancy Name||General Manager & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||CA/ ICWA/ LLB|
|Total No of Vacancy||09 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/1/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||General Manager (HR), NPCC Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 67-68, Sector-25, Faridabad – 121004.(Haryana)|
Detail of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)General Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
NPCC Limited, a premier Schedule ‘B’ PSU engaged in Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation and Project management consultancy, having an annual turnover of about Rs.1200 Crores, invites applications for the following posts for selection on regular basis :
|Name of the post||
as on 31.01.15
No. of Vacancy
|E-6 (Rs.36600-62000) (IDA)||Chartered Accountant / ICWA||50 Years||1|
|E-5 (Rs.32900-58000) (IDA)||Chartered Accountant / ICWA||48 Years||2|
|3||Dy. General Manager (Finance)||
E-4 (Rs. 29100- 54500)
|Chartered Accountant / ICWA||45 Years||2|
|4||Sr. Manager (Law)||E-3 (Rs.24900- 50500) (IDA)||
Full Time Degree in Law from Govt. recognized Institute /
University. Must be an enrolled advocate. Post Graduate in law
|5||Dy. Manager (Law)||E-1 (Rs. 16400-40500) (IDA)||
Full Time Degree in Law from Govt. recognized Institute /
Must be an enrolled advocate. Post graduate in law preferred.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- Fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances, nor would this fee be held in reserve for future selection. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidates will be disqualified for appearing in Interview. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false / fabricated or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Persons with Disability can also apply for any of the above posts in accordance with DOPT OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated 29.12.2005. (Reservation against sub-quota for minority community in the post reserved for OBC(NCL) will be applicable as per DPE’s OM No.6/6/2011-DPE(SC/ST) dated 02.01.2012.)
- Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient number of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
- Reservation of vacancies in respect of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes including minority (non-creamy layer), Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), and PWD as per Govt. of India rules. 8. Persons with Disabilities are required to furnish Medical Certificate in relation to their disability from Medical Board of an approved Government Hospital.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit and post qualification experience shall be the closing date for receipt of application i.e. 31.01.2015. The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience on a post / level shall be counted from the said date onwards.
- Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organisation/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of group discussion / interview.
- Only those candidates who are shortlisted to be called for interview will be paid to and fro rail fare (other than Rajdhani/Shatabdi Express) as per the following norms: -2nd AC sleeper for E-6 to E-4 level and Sleeper Class for E-3 & E-1 level, from the nearest railway station of the declared place of residence by the shortest route beyond 30 km. subject to production of rail ticket.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad as per the discretion/requirement of NPCC.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree / diploma is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her university/institute at the time of GD / Personal Interview.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview / considered further for selection process. In case of overwhelming response, NPCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria. In case of non suitability of candidates for the post applied for, NPCC at its discretion can offer a suitable post in the lower level subject to fulfilling of eligibility criteria for that lower post.
- Fringe Benefits : HRA, CPF, Gratuity, Leave Encashment etc. will be admissible as per NPCC Rules.
- No. of vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the company.
- NPCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process for any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail-ID active at least for one year. No change in e-mail-ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.npcc.gov.in. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NPCC website regularly for above purpose.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version will prevail.
- NPCC will not be responsible for non receipt / late receipt of any communication/application due to postal or any other reason.
- Application should be sent by Speed post/ Regd. Post only. No applications will be accepted by hand.
- Applications which are incomplete in any respect will be rejected and the fee will be forfeited.
- No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by NPCC.
- The application and the outer cover should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for and Advt. No. NPCC/Regular(X)/Dec./2014.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Please do not send any original documents/certificates with the application.
Selection Procedure for National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)- General Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/1/2015.
- The selection procedure will be decided by NPCC depending upon the response received against each post. The selection criteria can be by way of Personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview or by any other appropriate way. Decision of NPCC will be final in this regard.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the interview, whereafter the “Offer of Appointment” shall be issued. Selected candidates will be on probation for one year.
How to apply for General Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC):
For other terms & conditions of appointment etc., please refer to NPCC Website : www.npcc.gov.in. The last date of submission of application- 31.01.2015. Application may be sent to the following address :
Plot No. 67-68, Sector-25,
Faridabad – 121004 (Haryana).
Tel. No. 0129-2234760.
The application fee is payable through Demand Draft drawn in favour of NPCC Limited payable at New Delhi. The application is to be made in the prescribed application form which is attached with this advertisement. The application in the prescribed proforma (attached) alongwith Demand Draft, photograph and self attested copies of the documents viz. (a) Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth (b) Complete set of marksheets / degree certificate in support of qualification (c) Proof of complete experience along with pay scales for each position held (d) Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India (if Applicable) (e) Disability certificate issued by Competent Authority(if applicable) and (f) Pay-in-slip (if applicable) should reach the office of General Manager (HR), NPCC Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 67-68, Sector-25, Faridabad – 121004. (Haryana), Tel. Ph. No. 0129-2234760, Web Site – www.npcc.gov.in on or before 31.01.2015. The envelope should be superscribed with “Advt. No. NPCC/Regular(X)/Dec./2014– Post applied for ____________”. Any application received beyond this date shall not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/1/2015
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. NPCC/REGULAR(X)DEC./2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NPCC|
|Other Central Government jobs|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017