National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) invites application for the recruitment of Group General Manager with B.E / B.Tech with MBA educational background
Company name : National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Posts : Group General Manager
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech with MBA
Salary : Rs. 43200-66000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location : Haryana
Last date to apply : 10.11.2014
Details of Post :
NPCC Limited, a premier Schedule ‘B’ PSU engaged in Engg. Construction, Planning, Operation and Project management consultancy having an annual turnover of about Rs. 1200 crores, invites applications for the post of Group General Manager(Business Development & Public Relations) to be filled on deputation basis.
Group General Manager:
- Name of the Post – Group General Manager(Business Development & Public Relations)
- Number of post – 1 (One)
- Scale of pay – Rs. 43200-66000 (IDA)
- Method of Recruitment – By deputation
- Job Requirements – To tap new areas in India and abroad. Building of positive relations between NPCC and its clients, marketing strategy for better business development, creating goodwill for the organization, planning, developing and implementing PR Strategies, Liaising with clients, Media apart from organizing events including press conferences.
- Eligibility – Officers under the Central or State Governments or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or semi Governments or statutory or autonomous organization holding analogous posts on regular basis; or with five years regular service in post in the pay scale of Rs. 36600-62000(IDA) or equivalent, or with eight years regular service in post in the pay scale of Rs. 32900-58000(IDA) or equivalent and possessing the educational qualifications and experience as under : Degree in Engineering with MBA (International Marketing) from a recognized university or equivalent. He should have service experience of Group ‘A’ Govt. service as well as experience of working with PSUs.
- Period of deputation – Period of deputation 3 years which can be extended upto 5 years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 50 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. While on deputation, the officers selected will be governed by the instructions and such other general or special orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
How to apply:
- Applications in the prescribed proforma (8 copies) should be routed through proper channel to General Manager(HR), NPCC Limited, Plot No. 67-68, Sector-25, Faridabad – Haryana – 121004 within two months of the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- The forwarding authority should send following information/documents alongwith application: 1. Vigilance clearance 2. Up to date CR Dossier, containing the ACRs upto the period ending December, 2013 or March, 2014 (As applicable). In case the original ACRs cannot be made available, photocopy of ACRs dully attested for last five years may be sent. 3. A certificate on a separate sheet to the effect that the employer has no objection to the appointment of the applicant as Group General Manager (Business Development & Public Relations) in NPCC Limited on deputation. 4. Integrity Certificate 5. Major or Minor Penalty statement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NPCC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016