National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) invites application for the recruitment of Management Trainee with B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Posts :Management Trainee
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.16400-40500/- p.m
No of Post : 11
Last date to apply : 31.12.2014.
Watch This Video on How To Apply for This Post:
Details of Post :
NPCC Limited invites applications for selection of Fresh Recruitment of Management Trainee in the following profiles :-
Degree Holder Civil Engineer through GATE – 2014 : 11 Nos.
- Name of the Post :Management Trainee
- No of Post : SC = 4, ST = 7
- Qualification :Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- Age : 27 Years
GENERAL CONDITIONS :-
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
- All qualifications should be obtained from an Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should produce NOC at the time of Interview.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her university/institute at the time of interview.
- Depending on response and requirement, the management reserves the right to amend/relax/cancel/modify/alter the recruitment /selection process/eligibility conditions, if need so arises at any time without notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid single travel expenses incurred by them not exceeding 3rd AC Railway fare to & fro from the place of their correspondence (within India) as mentioned in their applications with shortest route on production of receipt/Tickets only.
- All appointments in the Corporation will be subject to the selected candidate being found medically fit by the Corporation’s medical officer/board for the post(s) for which they have been selected. Where there is no Corporation’s certified doctor, medical examination will be conducted by an approved Government hospital/medical board, as may be indicated in the Offer Letter.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection and NPCC reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased/decreased purely depending upon organizational requirements.
- The candidates will be called for selection based on self certified information furnished by them. They should produce the supporting documents, in original, at the time of Interview failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed.1If the SC/ST Certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates who have already deserted/resigned from their appointment in NPCC Limited will not be considered.
- Cut off date for determining the maximum age shall be as on 30/06/2014.
- Method of Selection : It is proposed to recruit fresh / experienced Graduate Civil Engineers in Executive Cadre as Management Trainee through Gate – 2014. Candidates will be shortlisted based on Actual GATE-2014 Marks only (out of 100) for Personal Interview. The list of candidates short listed for Personal Interview will be available in our website www.npcc.gov.in and also communicated to the candidates through email/speed post.
How to Apply:
A fresh application is required to be submitted against this advertisement. Candidates should submit their application in prescribed format duly signed and date along with self attested copies of: i. Education Qualifications ii. Date of Birth/Proof of Age iii. Experience Certificates. iv. SC/ST Certificate in the prescribed proforma as applicable to Central Govt. employment. v. The application and the outer cover should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for and Advt. No.Advt. No. NPCC/Regular(IX-SC/ST)/Nov./2014. vi. Application can be sent by Speed Post/ Regd. Only. No application will be received by hand.
- Any corrigendum/ addendum/erratum in respect of the above Advertisement shall be made available only at our official web site www.npcc.gov.in. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NPCC web site regularly for above purpose.
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION 31.12.2014.
- Application complete in all respects in the enclosed Format at
Annexure-I along with a latest passport size photograph and photocopies of testimonials should reach the following address. Application received after due date will not be entertained:-
The General Manager (HR),
Plot No. 67-68, Sector-25,
Faridabad – 121004. (Haryana),
Tel. Ph. No. 0129-2234760.
Web Site – www.npcc.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.12.2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NPCC|