National Rainfed Area Authority (NRAA) invites application for the recruitment of Consultant/ Young Professional with B.Com/ M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ M.Phil educational background
Company name : National Rainfed Area Authority (NRAA)
Posts : Consultant/ Young Professional
Qualification : B.Com/ M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ M.Phil
Salary : Rs.30,000-80,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 04
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 08.12.2014
Details of Post :
Consultant/ Young Professional:
National Rainfed Area Authority (NRAA), Planning Commission requires the services of professionals for appointment as non-official Consultant or Young Professional one each in the fields of (i) Water Management, (ii) Forestry, (iii) Watershed Development and (iv) Administration & Finance with the following educational qualifications and experiences:-
- Essential Qualifications I. Professional Qualification A) Water Management i) Professionals having Master’s degree in Water Resources or Hydrology or Soil Sciences or Soil and Water Conservation Engineering or equivalent B) Watershed Development i) Professionals having Master’s degree in Soil Sciences or Soil and Water Conservation Engineering or Civil Engineering or Sociology or Economics equivalent C) Forestry i) Professionals having Master’s degree in Forestry or Wild Life Science or equivalent D) Administration & Finance i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University ii) 10 years experience in the concerned subject including five years experience in finance matters including budget and accounts.
- Experience :
- Consultant – Should have at least 10 years experience in concerned subject.
- Young Professional – Candidates having Research experience, Research Publications would be given preference.
- Retired Government employees with (i) grade pay of Rs.7600/- and above & (ii) at least 10 years’ experience in the required domain field would also be eligible for all the Consultant posts.
- Desirable qualifications a) Persons with Doctorate degree or M.Phil in the relevant field would be preferred b) Good academic record with strong communications skill. c) Experience in collection, compilation and analysis of data. d) Basic computer skills e) Candidates having additional qualifications, research experience and published papers in the relevant field would be preferred.
- Duration Candidates would be appointed on contract basis for an initial period of one year which can be extended depending on their performance and need of NRAA.
- For Consultant Rs.50,000/- to Rs.80,000/- depending upon educational qualification and experience plus Rs.3000/- p.m. as local conveyance.
- For Young Professional Rs.30,000/- to Rs.50,000/- depending upon educational qualification and experience plus Rs.1500/- p.m. as local conveyance.
- Age limit Maximum age limit for appointment is 65 years for Consultants and 40 years for Young Professionals
How to apply:
Interested candidates may send their CV along with an application in the enclosed format by post to the undersigned within 25 days from the date of advertisement. Interested candidates may send their advance copy of the application through email (email@example.com).The Under Secretary National Rainfed Area Authority 2nd Floor, A Block, NASC Complex, DPS Marg, New Delhi – 110012.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 08.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NRAA|