National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Continuous Airworthiness Manager through recruitment notification – National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSA) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO.NRSC/RMT/3/2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Continuous Airworthiness Manager on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSA)|
|Vacancy Name||Continuous Airworthiness Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Administrative Officer, R&R Section, NRSC, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500 037|
Detail of National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSA) Continuous Airworthiness Manager Recruitment:
NRSC invites applications for positioning as Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM) on Contract basis:
- No of post : 01
- Technical Qualifications/Eligibility: Should hold an AME license issued by DGCA on Aircraft with All Up Weight (AUW) <5700 kg. Should have 10 years of aviation experience out of which 5 years experience to cover aircraft Maintenance and continuous Airworthiness Management (Engineering) and surveillance works. Should have worked as CAM in Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Organization (CAMO) Should have knowledge of aircraft maintenance methods and quality systems. Should have experience in preparation of statutory documents/manuals required for aircraft Operation/Maintenance like load & trim Sheet, Layout of passenger Accommodation (LOPA), Weight Schedules, inspection schedules, procedure sheets, Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP) etc,. Should have knowledge on Aircraft maintenance gained through a formalized training course at the level CAR66 imparted by CAR 147 organization or any other organization acceptable to DGCA. Should have experience in compliance of Airworthiness Directives (ADs), Service Bulletins(SBs) issued by Aircraft Manufacturer and DGCA.
- Responsibilities /Duties of CAM. CAM with other post holders of organization will ensure the compliance of CAR M sub part G that all maintenance on aircraft is carried out by DGCA approved maintenance organizations under CAR 145/CAR M in accordance with the relevant approved maintenance program of the organization, on time and to the approved standards.
- Age: No age limit (retired officials also can apply).
- Initial period of contract shall be initially for one year, extendable for further periods of one year each on mutual consent upto a maximum period of 5 years.
- Selected candidates shall get consolidated payment of Rs.50,000/- pm (No other allowances admissible)
Selection Procedure for National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSA) – Continuous Airworthiness Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- Candidates shortlisted have to attend the Personal interview, to be conducted at NRSC, Hyderabad.
How to apply for Continuous Airworthiness Manager Vacancy in National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSA):
Selection will be subject to final acceptance of DGCA. The selected candidate shall work at NRSC, Hyderabad and the working hours shall be from 0900 hrs to 1730 hrs (Monday-Friday). Interested candidates may send their resume, by ordinary post, with a passport size photograph pasted on it along with self-attested copies of testimonials in proof of qualification, experience, etc., to Administrative Officer, R&R Section, NRSC, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500 037 on or before 30/04/2015. Applications received after 30/04/2015 will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015
Reference: National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSA) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO.NRSC/RMT/3/2015