National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: 11/2014. Candidates who have completed M.SC./ PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 03.03.2015 at 11.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||03.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR – NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE FOR BANANA Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post Trichy – 620 102 (Tamil Nadu)|
Detail of National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview for the selection of Junior Research Fellow (one post) on contractual basis under the DBT funded project entitled “Molecular Characterization of Fusarium Oxysporum F.sp. Cubsene causing Fusarium wilt of Banana and its sustainable development” is scheduled to be held on 03.03.2015 (Tuesday) at 11.00 AM. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Eligible candidates may attend the Walkin-Interview at the above address.
- Name of the Project : DBT funded project entitled “Molecular Characterization of Fusarium Oxysporum F.sp. Cubsene causing Fusarium wilt of Banana and its sustainable development”.
- Duration of the Project: Three years.
- Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
- Number of Post : One
- Fellowship : Rs.12,000.00 + HRA @20% per month for first two years (as per DBT guidelines) Rs.14,000.00 + HRA @20% per month for third year as SRF
- Essential Qualification: First class in M.Sc. (Agri.)/ M.Phil or Ph.D. in Life Sciences / Pathology / Biotechnology.
- Desirable : Experience in molecular biology and good understanding of bioinformatics tools.
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
Selection Procedure for National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 03.03.2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB):
The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates already working should produce “No Objection Certificate” in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 03.03.2015
Venue : ICAR – NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE FOR BANANA Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post Trichy – 620 102 (Tamil Nadu)
National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No: 11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NRCB|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017