National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc educational background on September 19, 2014
Company name :National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Date : 19/9/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Walk-in-Interview for the selection of Junior Research Fellow (one post) on contractual basis under the DST funded project entitled “Proteomic studies of Host-Pathogen Interactions in Banana-Banana Bract Mosaic Virus (BBrMV) system” to be held on 19.09.2014 (Friday) at 11.00 AM. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview at the above address.
- Name of the Project : DST funded project entitled “Proteomic studies of Host-Pathogen Interactions in Banana-Banana Bract Mosaic Virus (BBrMV) system”.
- Duration of the Project : Up to 09.10.2015.
- Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
- Number of Post : One
- Fellowship : Rs.12,000.00 + HRA @20% per month (consolidated)
- Essential Qualification : First class in M.Sc. (Agri.) specialized Biotechnology (Plant Biotechnology / Molecular Biology and Biotechnology), Biochemistry, Plant Pathology M.Sc. Biotechnology / Biochemistry M.Sc. (Hort.) specialised in Biotechnology
- Desirable : Experience in molecular techniques viz., 2DE. SDS, PCR, QPCR, ELISA, Southern blot, Northern blot, Western blot techniques, basic Molecular Virology techniques.
General Terms and conditions:
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, Post Graduate thesis / dissertation and publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates already working should produce “No Objection Certificate” in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
Important dates to remember:
Walk in Date : 19/9/2014
Venue : NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE FOR BANANA (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post Trichy – 620 102 (Tamil Nadu)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NRCB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|