National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 03/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/05/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Trichy
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 14/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE FOR BANANA Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post Trichy – 620 102 (Tamil Nadu)
Detail Of National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview for the selection of Junior Research Fellow (one post) on contractual basis under the ongoing DBT – QUT (Component II) funded project entitled “Transfer and Evaluation of Indian Banana with iron Constructs” to be held on 14.05.2015 (Thursday) at 11.00 AM. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview at the above address.
- Name of the Project : DBT – QUT (Component II) funded project entitled “Transfer and Evaluation of Indian Banana with iron Constructs”
- Duration of the Project : Till December 2016.
- Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
- Number of Post : One
- Fellowship : Rs.16,000.00 (Consolidated) per month (as per DBT guidelines)
- Essential Qualification : First class in Ph.D. / M.Sc. (Plant Biotechnology) Ph.D. / M.Sc. (Agricultural Biotechnology) M.Sc. (Hort.) with Biotechnology specialization M.Sc. (Life Sciences / Botany) with Biotechnology specialization
- Desirable : Experience in plant tissue culture, Agro bacterium mediated transformation, Cell suspension culture, molecular biology techniques.
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidates. Relaxation in age limit is admissible for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per rules.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
Selection Procedure For National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 14/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB):
No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should neatly type the application in the
format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates already working should produce “No Objection Certificate and Experience Certificate” in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/05/2015
VENUE : NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE FOR BANANA Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post Trichy – 620 102 (Tamil Nadu)
Reference: National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 03/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017