National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: 08/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location : Trichy
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 24/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB), Somarasempettai-Thogaimalai Rd, Ariyavoor-Ukkadaiariyavoor, Tamil Nadu 620009
Detail Of National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) Research Associate Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Associate||01 Post||M.Sc, Ph.d||Rs-23,000-24,000/-pm||40 years for men and 45 years for women|
- Name of the Project : ICAR funded project entitled “Intellectual Property Management and Transfer / Commercialisation of Agricultural Technology”
- Duration of the Project : Till March 2017.
- Name of the Post : Research Associate
- Number of Post : One
- Fellowship : Rs.23,000.00 + HRA @20% per month for M.Sc. holders.Rs.24,000.00 + HRA @20% per month for Ph.D. holders
- Essential Qualification : First class in M.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture / Life Sciences / MBA/ Economics from recognized University as regular student.
- Desirable : Diploma in IPR Management / Patent Search / Plant Variety Protection
Experience in Patent Research / Filing / Copy Right related to IPR / Commercialization issues
- Age limit: Not more than 40 years for men and 45 years for women.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
Selection Procedure For National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 24/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associate vacancy in National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB):
- Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, Post Graduate thesis / dissertation and publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates already working should produce “No Objection Certificate” in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
- Walk-in-Interview for the selection of Research Associate (one post) will be held on 24.07.2015 (Friday) at 11.00 AM.
- The post is purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview at the above address
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/07/2015
VENUE :National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB), Somarasempettai-Thogaimalai Rd, Ariyavoor-Ukkadaiariyavoor, Tamil Nadu 620009
Reference: National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: 08/2015.
Top Company Openings:
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016