National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 12/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.sc, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Trichy
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 21/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR – NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE FOR BANANA Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post Trichy – 620 102 (Tamil Nadu)
Detail of National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview for the selection of Technical Assistant (One post) on contractual basis under the DBT funded project entitled “National Certification System for Tissue Culture Raised Plants (NCS-TCP)” is scheduled to be held on 21.09.2015 (Monday) at 01.00 PM. The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview at the above address.
- Name of the Project : DBT funded project entitled “National Certification System for Tissue Culture Raised Plants (NCS-TCP)”.
- Name of the post : Technical Assistant
- Duration of the Project : Three years.
- Number of Post : One
- Fellowship : Rs.12,000.00 (Consolidated) per month (as per DBT guidelines)
- Essential Qualification : First class in B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Horticulture / Agriculture / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Life Sciences or allied subjects.
- Desirable : Experience in molecular biology related works
Selection Procedure for National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 21/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Assistant vacancy in National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB):
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates already working should produce “No Objection Certificate” in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/9/2015
ICAR – NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE FOR BANANA Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post Trichy – 620 102 (Tamil Nadu)
National Research Centre For Banana (NRCB) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 12/2015.
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017