National Research Centre for Orchids (NRC for Orchids) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Project Attendant through recruitment notification – National Research Centre for Orchids (NRC for Orchids) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO:NRCO/ADMN/DBT /136 /. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, 12th Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Research Centre for Orchids (NRC for Orchids).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow, Project Attendant. Walk in Interview will be held on 02/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Research Centre for Orchids (NRC for Orchids)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow, Project Attendant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Sikkim
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 02/06/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR – National Research Centre for Orchids, Pakyong – 737 106, Sikkim, India
Detail of National Research Centre for Orchids (NRC for Orchids) Junior Research Fellow, Project Attendant Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interviews will be held at ICAR-National Research Centre for Orchids,Pakyong 737106, Sikkim for the post of 01 (One) Junior Research Fellow and 01 (One) Project Attendan under Project ‘DBT’s Twinning programme for the NE’ titled “Assessment of chemical and genetic divergence of some fragrant orchids of north-east India for sustainable improvement of community livelihood”, indicated below. The appointment will be on contractual basis and the incumbents shall not have any claim for regular appointment in ICAR.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||1||Essential Qualification : a. MSc (with NET qualification) / M.Tech degree (with or without NET) with minimum 55% marks in Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Molecular Biology or any other related field. Desirable Qualification: Computer Skills (Linux, Perl, Java, MySQL) with experience in advanced molecular Biology techniques.||Rs.12,000-28,000/ p.m||35-40 Years|
|Project Attendant||1||Class 12th passed and having degree preferably in science Preference will be given to the candidates having field experience for orchid cultivation and knowledge of operating computer.||Rs.8000/- p.m||35-40 Years|
Selection Procedure for National Research Centre for Orchids (NRC for Orchids) – Junior Research Fellow, Project Attendant Post:
- Written Test on 02/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow, Project Attendant vacancy in National Research Centre for Orchids (NRC for Orchids):
- Age limits is 35 years for men & 40 years for women (relaxation in age in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women as per the GOI rules)
- The above mentioned position is purely on contractual basis and is co-terminus with the project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of project. The JRF and Project Attendant shall have no legal right to claim his/ her regularization/ appointment by absorption or otherwise any regular posts or any further contractual engagement on termination of scheme/ project. The engagement in the scheme is purely time bounded, nonregular and is co-terminus with the project. The services of incumbent shall stand terminated automatically on expiry of the period given in sanction.
- The selected candidate is liable to be posted at ICAR-NRC for Orchids, Pakyong, Sikkim.
- No TA, DA will be paid for attending the interview. Pakyong is situated 32 km away from Gangtok and taxis are regularly available from taxi stand, Gangtok.
- The applicants must bring with them original documents along with one passport size photograph and brief note on research works carried out during postgraduation/graduationalong with one set of photocopy of certificates at the time of ‘Walk – in- Interview’.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his/her employer and experience certificate in original should be produced at the time of interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of the Director, ICAR-National Research Centre for Orchids, Pakyong, Sikkim would be final and binding in all aspects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 02/06/2015
ICAR – National Research Centre for Orchids, Pakyong – 737 106, Sikkim, India
National Research Centre for Orchids (NRC for Orchids) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO:NRCO/ADMN/DBT /136 /.