National Research Centre for Orchids (NRCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Research Centre for Orchids (NRCO) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO:NRCO/ADMN/PROJECT/CRPB /. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Research Centre for Orchids (NRCO).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/04/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Research Centre for Orchids (NRCO)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||29/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR-National Research Centre for Orchids,Pakyong- 737106, Sikkim|
Detail of National Research Centre for Orchids (NRCO) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interviews will be held at ICAR-National Research Centre for Orchids,Pakyong- 737106, Sikkim for the post of01 (One)Senior Research Fellowunder Project ICAR-Consortium Research on Borers in Network Mode, as indicated below. The appointment will be on contractual basis and the incumbents shall not have any claim for regular appointment in ICAR
- Name of the Project : Consortium Research on Borers in Network Mode (Under Center-PI at ICAR-NRC for Orchids, Pakyong, East Sikkim)
- Name of the post, number and duration : Senior Research Fellow (One post) Initially for a period of one year or till the termination of the Project whichever is earlier
- Emoluments : Rs.16,000/- per month + HRA
- Essential Qualification : MSc Degree in Agriculture / Entomology/ Horticulture/ Plant Science
- Desirable Qualification: 2 years of research experience Candidates possessing Masters Degree (MSc) in Entomology Will be given preference
- Age limit: 35 years for men 40 years for women
- Date & time of Interview : 29th April 2015 11:00 am
Selection Procedure for National Research Centre for Orchids (NRCO) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 29/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in National Research Centre for Orchids (NRCO):
- The above mentioned position is purely on contractual basis and is co-terminus with the project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of project. The SRF shall have no legal right to claim his/ her regularization/ appointment by absorption or otherwise any regular posts or any further contractual engagement on termination of scheme/ project. The engagement in the scheme is purely time bounded, non-regular and is co-terminus with the project. The services of incumbent shall stand terminated automatically on expiry of the period given in sanction.
- The selected candidate is liable to be posted at ICAR-NRC for Orchids, Pakyong, Sikkim.
- No TA, DA will be paid for attending the interview. Pakyong is situated 32 km away from Gangtok and taxis are regularly available from taxi stand, Gangtok.
- The applicants must bring with them original documents along with one passport size photograph and brief note on research works carried out during postgraduation/graduationalong with one set of photocopy of certificates at the time of ‘Walk – in- Interview’.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his/her employer and experience certificate in original should be produced at the time of interview. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature. The decision of the Director, ICAR-National Research Centre for Orchids, Pakyong, Sikkim would be final and binding in all aspects
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/04/2015
VENUE : ICAR-National Research Centre for Orchids,Pakyong- 737106, Sikkim
Reference: National Research Centre for Orchids (NRCO) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO:NRCO/ADMN/PROJECT/CRPB /
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017