National Research Centre on Meat (NRCM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Research Centre on Meat (NRCM)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/03/2015 at 11 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Research Centre on Meat (NRCM)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date to Apply for this job||24/03/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||National Research Centre on Meat (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Chengicherla, Boduppal Post, Hyderabad- 500092|
Detail of National Research Centre on Meat (NRCM)Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
National Research Centre on Meat, Hyderabad requires SRF to work in Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. India funded project “Identification of species specific peptide biomarkers using high throughput proteomic approaches” on contractual basis.
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualifications : Post Graduate Degree in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or any other related discipline with NET Qualification or Post Graduate degree in Professional Course + 2 Years Research Experience
- Desirable Qualifications Working knowledge in proteomic tools such as two-dimensional gel electrophoresis, mass spectrometry, data mining and proteomic data analysis.
- Duration : Upto October 2016
- Emoluments per month : Rs. 25,000=00 + 30% HRA for first 2 years & Rs. 28,000=00 + 30% HRA for the 3rd year or Rs. 28,000=00 + 30% HRA for those joining with 2 years Research Experience
- Age Limit: Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of interview and relaxable for SC/ST and OBC Candidates, as per Govt. India rules in force.
Selection Procedure for National Research Centre on Meat (NRCM) -Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 24/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Research Centre on Meat (NRCM):
Eligible candidates may attend a Walk-in-interview on 24/03/2015 at 11.00 am at NRC Meat campus, Chengicherla, Boduppal Post, Hyderabad-92. The candidates should bring their resume in the prescribed format (attached) along with original and attested copies of documents related to qualifications, age, experience, cast, recent passport size photograph etc. All applicants should report at 10.30 am for screening of their applications at NRC Meat campus. Applicants may send their bio-data in advance by e-mail to Dr. B. M. Naveena at email@example.com. The position is purely temporary and the appointment shall be coterminus with the project and will be liable for termination at any time in case of unsatisfactory performance. There will be no provision of absorption or re-employment in NRC on Meat/DBT on termination of the project. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and no separate letter will be issued.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 24/03/2015
Venue : National Research Centre on Meat (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Chengicherla, Boduppal Post, Hyderabad- 500092
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NRCM|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|